[Video] TC's Twitch: T&TR @7:30pst - Now a Thing Again!

Requiem

I forget where I said it, but why do you keep only giving us an hour notice uuuuuuuggghhhhh

Requiem

For as much silly shit I give you TC (and believe me, it's really just meant to be well intentioned, but still biting nonsense), you're doing a good job. That's a relatively big channel, especially in regards to us. Not bad, champ.

Requiem

You're terrible at time.
This.

A day later and I've been thinking through that stream. That's a good group of people. Really cool to see them so well put together as well, technical problems notwithstanding. I'm glad I stayed for the whole thing.

Was there a chat besides the twitch chat that I didn't know about? I feel like there was something I was missing out on that I didn't know about.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
When Fred and Steven were going at it, some of the other hosts were typing in the Skype chat that's attached to our video group call, that way communication could occur without having to shout over someone. Which is honestly kind of dumb IMO because all of it could have been put in the Twitch chat and engaged the viewers better. I think I'll comment on that next week.

Requiem

Weird. Because they told people to post numbers into chat for the giveaways, but they also said people didn't post any numbers, which we did. Very weird.

Yeah, they should just talk in twitch chat. If the stream gets bigger, then they should use other chat stuff.

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
Because TC's gonna forget until last minute, I think we're going to try to do a XCOM stream tonight around 7:00 or 7:30. Undertale got scheduled for tomorrow.

We want to keep the Monday/Wednesday at 7 a regular thing and we'll let you guys know of any changes.

Colonel Thunder

Right, so stream schedule.

Tonight at 7:30pm PDT (3.5 hours from now) is XCOM: Enemy Unknown with myself and Null

Tomorrow at 7:30pm PDT (1 day, 3.5 hours from now) is Undertale with myself, Blooky, Star Girl and maybe someone else

On the regular though the schedule will be Mondays and Wednesdays around 7:30pm PDT, and I'll be a guest on OPN's "Should We Cover it Show" on Tuesdays at 6:30pm PDT.

At least through the end of this month. Schedule may change after that depending on work rescheduling.

Colonel Thunder

Stream was the best!

Tropag got drunk, got shot, and threw a grenade!

Special thanks to @Dragonruby for gifting us Enemy Within!

You're a freaking boss!

Tune in next time to see everybody's forum persona translated into an expendable soldier!

Grats to @Tirin for not dying and succeeding at things, grats to @13thforsworn for actually doing the job and rescuing the hostage!

Top Bottom