[CLOSED] The Donor Color Debate

What color (if any) should Tier 3 donor's have their username be?

• Gold and Sparkley (Gouge our RECON's eyes)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Gold

Votes: 1 7.1%
  • Blue

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • None (They don't deserve anymore than what they already got)

• Orange

• Purple

• Dark Red

Votes: 3 21.4%
  • Some Other Offshoot (Post it in replies)

• mediumseagreen

Votes: 4 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm thinking of having donor's of the top tier have a username that's colored. Suggestions?

Gold but with sparkles!!! Gold Blue Orange Purple Dark Red

Last edited:

Comments

Got any examples of these colours so we can see the contrast? Orange or blue seem like they could work.

I have to say though, I'm a fan of the normal white. Titles or tags look fine, but something about seeing different coloured usernames makes me read the post differently, and I honestly can't explain what I mean by that. If it's different, it should be very subtle. A light pastel blue or something along those lines at least. Just something that doesn't stick out in your peripheral vision while reading a post.

Last edited:
coloredbob.png

All the edgelords voting dark red need to look at this and cry about their poor life decisions. Orange is the best on the list, and that is an objective fact.

Blue isn't too bad either though.
bluebob.png

Orange or Blue look great, I agree dark red is unpleasant to the eyes with the dark color of the forum. Thank you Lumpy for taking the time to make those examples.

All the edgelords voting dark red need to look at this and cry about their poor life decisions.
Man does that look bad, but at least they weren't the one guy who voted for sparkles. I can't fall for your bait if I'm blind you know.

Really digging the blue, orange of mediumseagreen.

Green looks best at night with flux on. The orange is definitely popping out more too.

Gotta go with that green. Pops out well on a dark background without being too distracting.

Jumping into the thread now. Personally, green does look to be the best. I'm also a bit biased since it is my favorite color.

Thanks for the quick examples Lumpy!

I'm partial to Gold myself, but orange is just as good in my eyes so happy with that too.

Are we all in agreement with a single color? Or would people be okay if there was 1-3 (maybe 2-4, but that's at most) colors for donators to choose from? So long as those colors were ones everyone agreed looked alright? Because personally I'm partial to blue and green, they look great, I just think people would appreciate the ability to choose a color from a set of "approved" colors as it were.

If we have to choose just one, I wouldn't mind green at all. I just like the blue as much as the green.

Top Bottom