The Final Debate

Are you gay if you like traps?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dunsparce

With the gay marriage debate put to a rest, there's only one last thing that we need to argue over.

Are you gay if you like traps?

Walrus

Eh. There are two factors of attraction to look at here.

1) attraction to general gender/behavior/appearance (Were you happy when you saw that trap all dressed up and woman-like?)
2) Attraction to specific genitalia (Were you happy when you saw that trap's penis?)

Whether or not its "gay" depends on how you react to each factor. If you're happy when you see the trap all dressed up and then you don't really care that the trap has a penis? Not gay. If you don't really care when you see that trap all dressed up and then you're happy when you see that the trap has a penis? Gay. Happy about both factors? Bisexual.

TRIGGER WARNING: "PERVERTED CUNTBOY FILTH" AHEAD.

For example, a bisexual someone in my college dorm has told me that she "is attracted to men and vaginas." She prefers to physically interact with vaginas, but she also prefers people that identify with the male gender role and that have masculine characteristics.

Vagina? OK.
Male? OK.
Male with a vagina? Perfect.

Last edited:

Walrus

Keep your perverted cuntboy filth off of my thread. This is about dickgirls, goddamn it!
You're right, Dunsparce. While I won't remove it, I have now added a trigger warning and spoiler tags to prevent unwanted exposure to the radical topic of cuntboys.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Happy about both factors? Bisexual.
Not necessarily. A lot of gay people like members of the same sex who have opposite-gender characteristics. Doesn't make them bisexual.

That being said, I think we can all agree it's case closed. Unless you're a guy attracted to male genitalia, you aren't gay.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Yeah... but traps have male genitalia.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Unlike Videas, Swagga's been married and conceived children. With half the latter's years of life experience to get around to it, too.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Also unlike Videas, Swagga's fine with saying that elf men and women all look the same from behind.

...'sides, not like that marriage went anywhere.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
"Yeah, so?" and "how so?" respectively.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Mo' like mo' like Gaydeas ohhhhh

Top Bottom