Continuous The Forum Court (Tirin v. Thunder: Concluded)

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
ORDER. Court is now in session.

@Colonel Thunder @Firedemon

Defense and Prosecution may now present opening statements. Each side, having done so, may then proceed to: call witnesses, present arguments, and/or submit any evidence for or against the charges, or any briefs and statements quoted from an outside party, for or against the charges presented. This time may also be used to submit a guilty plea, if desired.

This trial will proceed until exactly one week has elapsed, or both sides have presented closing statements - whichever is shorter.

Proceed.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Motion granted. @Colonel Thunder , your willingness to avoid wasting valuable administrative time and resources on this matter would perhaps favor a lighter sentence; however, your apparent lack of conscience or apology for your illicit behavior offsets that influence. Ultimately, I sentence you to a fine of $1.25 USD, (payable via forum donation, along with your parking tickets) - or, a half-penny for every time that you've made me cringe in disgust, with your terrible punslinging, over the course of the past year.

This CONCLUDES the case of Thunderclaw v. Firedemon. Court is now adjourned, pending any future cases to be held.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Hear ye, hear ye! Court is in session.

The Right Honorable Justice Easy Rider will now preside over the case of @Chickenspleen v. @Maretocks , concerning charges of malicious action causing the desertion of a forumer. The Court now calls on both parties to name Prosecution and Defense for their case or, otherwise, waive the right to a representative, and pursue the case themselves.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
@Jeroth

Does the attorney selected accept his client's case?

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
@AndyM03

Does the attorney selected accept his client's case?

Requiem

I mean, I can't speak officially in any capacity, so this is all hearsay outside of the courtroom before the trial begins in full, but it is a strange coincidence that Danny left when you got here. Just saying. But that's none of my business.

Top Bottom