Continuous The Forum Court (Tirin v. Thunder: Concluded)

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
FOR YOUR SINS, BE JUDGED.

The Proceedings:

1. The Accused will be summoned to appear before the Court, thereby acknowledging awareness of the charges levied against him. From the time of summons, the Accused will have a period of time, not to exceed one full week in length, in which to appoint a representative to take on his Defense.
2. The Accuser (or any willing representative) and the Defense will present arguments before the Court, over a period of time not to exceed one full week in length. Closing arguments are to be included in this time period.
3. Jury will vote Guilty or Not Guilty, over a period of time not to exceed one week in length. Judge, Accuser, Prosecution, Accused, and Defense are precluded from voting on the final verdict.
4. Presiding Justice will conclude the proceedings with a sentence, to be carried out by the relevant public or moderator staff in a position to do so.

The Accused:

Tolvan - Prior. Convicted of multiple counts of RP Campaignicide.
Colonel Thunder - Prior. Pled guilty to multiple counts of Reckless Punslinging.
Maretocks - Prior. Accused of Malicious Action Resulting In The Desertion Of A Forumer. Case dismissed due to a lack of evidence.
Requiem - Prior. Pled guilty to Aggravated Assault on the Get The Cookie RP.
Walrus - Prior. Accused of Making False Statements in the media, on one or more matters falling within the jurisdiction of the legal authority. Mistrial due to Attorney misconduct.
Walrus - Prior. Acquitted of Making False Statements in the media, on one or more matters falling within the jurisdiction of the legal authority.
Tirin - Prior. Accused of Making False Statements in the media, on one or more matters falling within the jurisdiction of the legal authority. Case dismissed due to a lack of evidence.
Colonel Thunder - Prior. Found Guilty of the Malicious Bamboozling of Moderator Jeroth.
Rondait - Prior. Pled Guilty to Libel against Mod-Mayor Tirin, through his journalistic outlet, the Mach Times.
Coolpool - Prior. Pled Guilty to Criminal Cuteness against Mod-Mayer Tirin.
Colonel Thunder -Prior. Sued (unsuccessfully) for Bad Customer Service by Forumer The Hound.
Colonel Thunder - Prior. Convicted of Perjury by Moderator Tirin.

Last edited:

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Hear ye, hear ye! Court is in session.

The Right Honorable Justice Easy Rider will now preside over the case of @Tolvan v RP Boards, concerning charges of multiple campaignicide brought forth by Forum Moderator @Jeroth . The Court now calls on both parties to name Prosecution and Defense for their case or, otherwise, waive the right to a representative, and pursue the case themselves.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
@Tirin @Colonel Thunder

Do the attorneys selected accept their client's case?
W-what? No! I'm just here to pay my parking tickets! Who do I give this money to?

And I'm leaving for Hawaii in like, a little over a day! I'm going to be gone all week, I can't represent a client while surfing!

Your honor, I refuse the case based on my absence from the proceedings, as well as the fact that I would probably get Tolvan arrested for crimes he didn't even commit.

In my stead, I nominate @Chlegyr to represent the defense.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
You're not the one who nominates the public defender, he's gotta appoint one for himself.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Tolvan, as your former court-person, I advise you get one of the roleplayers to represent you - one from the Golden Age.

It will take some effort to summon them out of the darkness, but if you could get @Chlegyr , @Kratoury , or maybe even @Lumpy on your side - you'll have a fighting chance.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
@coolpool2

Does the attorney accept the defendant's case?

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
The defense accepts the case your honour. I'll do everything in my power to make sure my client is not guilty.

Tolvan do you have any opening statements?

Last edited:
Top Bottom