Continuous The Forum Court (Tirin v. Thunder: Concluded)

Easy

Right Honorable Justice

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Firedemon v. Colonel Thunder?
A tale as old as time itself. I eagerly await this trial.

AndyM03

Firedemon v. Colonel Thunder?
A tale as old as time itself. I eagerly await this trial.
I can't wait until it devolves into a trial by combat and then the jurors take sides and we make an RP out of it that only sort of happens eventually maybe.

Steal Thy Kill

Well this is just unjust. Any roleplayer with history in this community would know that Golden Lore didn't die because of Tolvan, it died because it's Golden Lore.

Requiem

Beating a sickly man is still beating a man dammit!
He's not wrong you know. But when the man has been stabbed multiple times, has contracted numerous life threatening illnesses, and is a cancer unto himself, it's almost like a mercy beating/killing at that point. Tolvan committed benign campaignicide in that case. Still campaignicide, technically, but it's not like Tolvan was the only one to commit that offense (the other one being me, lol).

Also, yo, just visiting for the moment. Tirin messaged me a few weeks back about this, figured I'd come check things out a little bit. Don't think I'm "back" per se, but poking my head around is nice.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
He's not wrong you know. But when the man has been stabbed multiple times, has contracted numerous life threatening illnesses, and is a cancer unto himself, it's almost like a mercy beating/killing at that point.
I see myself as the mercy killer, really, with Tolvan being the stabber.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Anyway, proceedings will begin as soon as I catch a break from work and school and such. Possibly late tonight, or otherwise, over the weekend.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Should probably start a new thread.

Though, I don't know how long of a case this will be. It's not like I can claim I'm not guilty of reckless punslinging.

Not sure what the meat of the case will be.

Firedemon

It's not like I can claim I'm not guilty of reckless punslinging.
The defendant has clearly admitted guilt and all potential jurors, even Right Honorable Justice Easy Rider himself, have borne witness to the defendant's crimes over the years. The prosecution moves that we should proceed directly to sentencing.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
The defendant has clearly admitted guilt and all potential jurors, even Right Honorable Justice Easy Rider himself, have borne witness to the defendant's crimes over the years. The prosecution moves that we should proceed directly to sentencing.
This is viable with a guilty plea; otherwise, it is recognized as a fundamental right of all Accused forumers that a trial be held to determine the viability of an applied sentence.

Speaking of which...

Hear ye, hear ye! Court is in session.

The Right Honorable Justice Easy Rider will now preside over the case of @Colonel Thunder v Forums, concerning charges of reckless punslinging brought forth by Forumer @Firedemon . The Court now calls on both parties to name Prosecution and Defense for their case or, otherwise, waive the right to a representative, and pursue the case themselves.

Top Bottom