Continuous The Forum Court (Tirin v. Thunder: Concluded)

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I Vote in Favor of TC, a man free from sin and wrongdoing who has been maliciously slandered and denigrated in what was once a holy pillar of Law and Justice, i.e., The Forum Court.
Objection! Your Honor, Regis is clearly not a forumer in good standing; in the context of this thread alone he has offered to commit perjury for a small fee.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Objection! Your Honor, Regis is clearly not a forumer in good standing; in the context of this thread alone he has offered to commit perjury for a small fee.
I offered no such thing! My hypothetical testimony was always understood to be truthful, colorful, and contingent upon monetary incentive. Completely different.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Regis has not been convicted of any crime by this court. Perhaps the prosecutor should continue their streak of accusing good innocent men in a separate suit.
You're not good, not innocent, and can hardly be called a man. In any case, I'm sure that the Justice is a better determiner of who is a forumer in good standing than you - because unlike you, he actually is one.

I offered no such thing! My hypothetical testimony was always understood to be truthful, colorful, and contingent upon monetary incentive. Completely different.
I've never been involved in the forum court before, but I just want everyone to know that it is 100% advisable that one or both sides call me as a witness. I will offer compelling testimony of your choosing for only a small, one-time fee.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
You got perjury from that? I simply meant that I would adjust the aesthetics of my testimony according to the prosecutor or defendant's wishes, not the content itself.

I daresay, this has all the beginnings of a witch hunt to it! The thought of me, an upstanding, charitable, and charmingly innocent young man committing perjury for a few cheap trinkets or favors; why, I'm in shock and awe at the mere notion!

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I would like to remind the jury that this is not a criminal trial, and therefore should not be held to the same legal standards as one. Whether or not TC should be held liable for what he has done is not a matter of whether or not it is completely and utterly clear that he has broken the law (as in a criminal case), but whether it is probable that his actions constitute irresponsibility and/or discrimination and/or unfair practices on the part of himself or DangerVideoGames.

BlookyHannah

I vote in favor of TC. I would have been his legal counsel and representation in this case if I hadn't been about to take a nursing exam. I've (oddly enough/for once) been in favor the whole time.

The Hound

Just Monika
So it appears this is a 2-2 tie since there's no way Blooky's vote should be allowed since she works on TC's stream, and is directly impacted by litigation towards the show and TC. We still need a ruling on whether Regis's vote should be allowed as well since he offered to sell his testimony, which is definitely against the law.

Justice @Easy what is your ruling on these things as well as how should we proceed? Clearly this case is lacking general interest as TC had hoped for and a quick decision would be preferred.

AndyM03

So it appears this is a 2-2 tie since there's no way Blooky's vote should be allowed since she works on TC's stream, and is directly impacted by litigation towards the show and TC. We still need a ruling on whether Regis's vote should be allowed as well since he offered to sell his testimony, which is definitely against the law.

Justice @Easy what is your ruling on these things as well as how should we proceed? Clearly this case is lacking general interest as TC had hoped for and a quick decision would be preferred.
But you certainly can't sell your rights away, and surely so long as nobody can prove he has been bribed, he is entitled to a vote.

The Hound

Just Monika
I would argue propositioning the court to his services is illegal, and at the very least is highly out of order. We also lack the ability to do a full investigation on whether he was bought, so that proposition does severely impact his ability to be called a member of this community in good standing.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I have to agree with my client that a ruling from the Right Honorable Justice Easy Rider is absolutely necessary regarding the validity of at least one of these votes - and that I'm terribly disappointed that very few people were willing to pay attention to this matter of justice.

Top Bottom