Continuous The Forum Court (Tirin v. Thunder: Concluded)

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
The Jury has voted unanimously to convict @Colonel Thunder for the charge of perjury.

By Court order, @Colonel Thunder's title shall be updated to reflect his status as a Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech. I hereby ban him from Jury duty until the heat death of the universe, or until he redeems himself somehow, whichever comes first. I no longer consider him to be a Forumer in good standing.

Gavel.

This CONCLUDES yet another case of Tirin v. Thunder. Court will now adjourn, pending any future cases to be held.

Accusations may be submitted privately, through correspondence with the Justice, or publicly, in this thread.

(Given that the Court is a public institution, and does not operate in a secretive or exclusive manner, accusations may NOT be submitted anonymously.)

COURT IS ADJOURNED.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
@Colonel Thunder

Do you solemnly swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, answering all relevant questions posed by either attorney fully and accurately, to the best of your ability, no matter how tangential the relevance and however self-incriminating the answer may be, or else accept, before all forumers previous, future, and current, that your own worth is no greater than that of a gay-ass, baby-ass, stupid-ass, worthless-ass Czech pride stinking bitch?
I do, your Honor.
Emphasis mine. This is only a fair result, though... it feels a little cheap given the literal complete lack of a defense. I have carried out the sentence in accordance with the Right Honorable Justice Easy Rider's ruling.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
1553548100657.png

Oh, yeah. You're gonna be stuck with this for like... a while. Shit, this is the sorta thing where I could see myself making an alt account and naming it "TC" just to give these roles if you left the Discord.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
My earlier post had some emoticons that apparently didn't go through on mobile. The emoticons made my statement much more of a joking tone. Just wanted to clarify. Have since realized I drew first blood.

Requiem

This is why we use basic ascii still, TC. : P It solves all these newfangled problems. ; )

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Your Honor, I submit for the Court's consideration an extension of said status upon @Colonel Thunder as he has, to the best of my knowledge, in no tangible way redeemed himself for such awful actions as bamboozlery and committing perjury before the court.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Your Honor, I have not committed any offense since the last sentence was passed as is evident by the year-long gap since the court heard new accusations. I am remorseful of my heinous act, and I have been successfully rehabilitated.

The Hound

Just Monika
Actually you did commit a crime a few days ago when you went live on twitch and it notified everyone, we were going to bring it to court but we're tired of your rampant vindictive bamboozling being unpunished and the court showing no ability to curb your behavior.

Top Bottom