Continuous The Forum Court (Tirin v. Thunder: Concluded)

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Cross-posted from the Discord:

"Your Honor, after a brief conversation last night, Jeroth and I have agreed to settle the trial fully within a Nidhogg duel. The EU4 clusterfuck should be disregarded as much as the court will allow. However, there are some lessons that all of us learned from it (except Tirin, probably) so it was not a complete waste.

Jeroth and I will co-write and agree to the terms and conditions of the Nidhogg duel, and submit them to the court for approval if this proposal is found to the court's liking.

The duel itself, of course, will be streamed and recorded.

The Hound

Just Monika
Oh good, Nidhogg is fairly entertaining.

Also I find it mighty suspicious to be requesting things outside of the courtroom, where's the transparency. (plus I can't eat popcorn and enjoy the show if it's in a discord group I'm not apart of)

Ro Ro Ro

I would like to accuse TC of making me a furry. TC, This right here is all your fault.

I have gone so far down the (hopefully not literal) rabbit hole that I am a pansexual coyote with a fursuit that I made. Oh, and I should mention that I have a furry boyfriend now too. You have made my life a literal internet cliche. The only thing that would make me a more stereotypical furry is if my fursona was a hybrid. Okay, to make my case better, I am now a wolfyote.

So, you may be wondering how this is your fault. Allow me to explain. It all started when I first joined the forums. I needed a way to fit in, and saw a certain pattern in the posts at the time. They were all about Bronies, the show My Little Pony, and RP relating to MLP. In order to get my start in the forum, I was going to have to watch the show.

3 nights later, I had finished the first season. I was ready to go. I made my second ever post on the forum, the first being starting a little introduction thread. The second post I ever made was a character sheet for a My Little Pony RP that never went anywhere. Twice, I had made a post, and twice little to no response.

But I would not be deterred from joining the Urealms Forum.

I had done it, by joining livestreams, playing multiplayer games, and complaining about bad forumers, I became an active member of the forums. I became a member of Team Dash. By this point, I had watched the second season of My Little Pony, and still thought it was good, despite everyone else losing interest in it. I told a few highschool friends, but otherwise, kept it quiet for a few years watching more as it came out. Sometimes looking at Brony YouTube content.

It wasn't until 2 years later that I met someone in highschool who was a brony. This individual was clearly very invested in the fandom, and I quickly became friends with him, started a highschool club with him, and began going to local brony meetups. I even went to a Brony Convention with him during the Summer. With the Brony meetups, I found myself in a similar situation to when I wanted to join the forums. I needed to have something in common. I found a group of friends that played video games, but they were too similar to Team Dash. The only thing was, they kept mentioning this local furry community.

A year later, that friends group grew apart, but I still wanted to be in the community. I met a new person. If I had to describe that person, his charisma score is 20, and everything else is average. He was invested in both the Brony and Furry community, and he managed to convince me to go to the local furry convention. I wanted to fit in with my new friend, after all.

Well, now I had to find another way into yet another community. After going to the convention, the main thing everyone seemed to focus on was the fursuits. If I was going to join them, I would have to acquire one of these. After a brief look on the internet, I realized that the investment cost was too high to buy one, but also understood that if there were fursuit makers out there, I could just do that but for only myself.

And so I did. 9 months later I had my own fursuit. It is the same one you see in the video above. I was fully invested in the community now.

5 years in the furry fandom will change anyone. I have volunteered at every convention here since then, participated in every fursuit dance competition, and hosted many meetups. About halfway into it, I realized what I had become, but also knew I was already too far gone.

I found myself a boyfriend 2 years ago. Something I never though I would have said even 3 years ago, but then again, I never thought I would join the furry fandom 6 years ago, or watch an animated show for little girls 8 years ago.

So TC, I am bringing you to court on the grounds that you caused all this. All these events transpired because you posted about Bronies on the Urealms forums. I hope you're happy.

Shadow

Banned
I fear that we failed to notice TC's ways years ago and thus are all responsible for the monster he's become.
That's why all these accusations are coming out all at once. He's harmed so many people over the years with his malicious bamboozling, but enough is enough. We can't stand idly by and watch him continue to hurt the members of this community. He shall be brought to justice for his crimes.

#metoo

AndyM03

Cross-posted from the Discord:

"Your Honor, after a brief conversation last night, Jeroth and I have agreed to settle the trial fully within a Nidhogg duel. The EU4 clusterfuck should be disregarded as much as the court will allow. However, there are some lessons that all of us learned from it (except Tirin, probably) so it was not a complete waste.
I feel so vindicated rn.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I wanted a midnight snack but apparently you can't bananas in the fridge and I just rined a fuckton of bananas.
I...thought this was the Forumer Chat Thread. Excuse that comment.

Regarding these new charges, can they please wait until the current case is settled?

And @Jeroth post those Nidhogg terms already

Elliot

Confirmed Robot
I would like to accuse TC of making me a furry. TC, This right here is all your fault.

Oh, and I should mention that I have a furry boyfriend now too.

I found myself a boyfriend 2 years ago. Something I never though I would have said even 3 years ago, but then again, I never thought I would join the furry fandom 6 years ago, or watch an animated show for little girls 8 years ago.

So TC, I am bringing you to court on the grounds that you caused all this. All these events transpired because you posted about Bronies on the Urealms forums. I hope you're happy.
You're blaming TC for getting you a boyfriend, a community that you feel a part of, and a group of friends who share your interests.
So, in short, you're blaming TC for making you... happy?

Seems like this is relevant to the case in that TC's bamboozling is not, in fact, malicious!

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Defendant Dunderpaw (Aka: "Tyler") and Prosecutor Jeroth have come to agreement on the case of Malicious Bamboozlement.

- The case will be resolved in a Trial by Combat.
- Both parties have agreed upon a gentleman's duel within Nidhogg, which will promptly be streamed for viewers to spectate the result of true justice.
- The duel will consist of the best out of five matches.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice

I have gone so far down the (hopefully not literal) rabbit hole that I am a pansexual coyote with a fursuit that I made. Oh, and I should mention that I have a furry boyfriend now too. You have made my life a literal internet cliche. The only thing that would make me a more stereotypical furry is if my fursona was a hybrid. Okay, to make my case better, I am now a wolfyote.

So, you may be wondering how this is your fault. Allow me to explain. It all started when I first joined the forums. I needed a way to fit in, and saw a certain pattern in the posts at the time. They were all about Bronies, the show My Little Pony, and RP relating to MLP. In order to get my start in the forum, I was going to have to watch the show.

3 nights later, I had finished the first season. I was ready to go. I made my second ever post on the forum, the first being starting a little introduction thread. The second post I ever made was a character sheet for a My Little Pony RP that never went anywhere. Twice, I had made a post, and twice little to no response.

But I would not be deterred from joining the Urealms Forum.

I had done it, by joining livestreams, playing multiplayer games, and complaining about bad forumers, I became an active member of the forums. I became a member of Team Dash. By this point, I had watched the second season of My Little Pony, and still thought it was good, despite everyone else losing interest in it. I told a few highschool friends, but otherwise, kept it quiet for a few years watching more as it came out. Sometimes looking at Brony YouTube content.

It wasn't until 2 years later that I met someone in highschool who was a brony. This individual was clearly very invested in the fandom, and I quickly became friends with him, started a highschool club with him, and began going to local brony meetups. I even went to a Brony Convention with him during the Summer. With the Brony meetups, I found myself in a similar situation to when I wanted to join the forums. I needed to have something in common. I found a group of friends that played video games, but they were too similar to Team Dash. The only thing was, they kept mentioning this local furry community.

A year later, that friends group grew apart, but I still wanted to be in the community. I met a new person. If I had to describe that person, his charisma score is 20, and everything else is average. He was invested in both the Brony and Furry community, and he managed to convince me to go to the local furry convention. I wanted to fit in with my new friend, after all.

Well, now I had to find another way into yet another community. After going to the convention, the main thing everyone seemed to focus on was the fursuits. If I was going to join them, I would have to acquire one of these. After a brief look on the internet, I realized that the investment cost was too high to buy one, but also understood that if there were fursuit makers out there, I could just do that but for only myself.

And so I did. 9 months later I had my own fursuit. It is the same one you see in the video above. I was fully invested in the community now.

5 years in the furry fandom will change anyone. I have volunteered at every convention here since then, participated in every fursuit dance competition, and hosted many meetups. About halfway into it, I realized what I had become, but also knew I was already too far gone.

Even if statute of limitations wasn't a factor, you're referring to something that took place in another jurisdiction. UR is not Mach Entertainment, and vice versa.

Top Bottom