Continuous The Forum Court (Tirin v. Thunder: Concluded)

The Hound

Just Monika
Wise honorable Easy, I beg the court to consider my case against TC. I believe he owes me money (danger) from a business transaction that was made to support his stream, the basis of my case against the Mr. TC is as follows:

Tyler recently gave someone 400 danger for donating $40, in his terms and services it says:

"...consider donating towards the Danger Fund to support the stream! You earn 10 Danger per dollar donated, and get to have a custom message appear on the stream!"

I donated a game that cost $10, my argument is that his TOS is vague and does not accurately cover donated games that directly support the stream.

If this meets the merits of being heard in the highest court in this forum I will immediately begin searching for representation for myself.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Ha! Good luck getting such a pithy case heard when the courts are already so backed up! You'd need the power of a class action lawsuit to even hope of seeing a trial, not that you could get one!

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Right Honorable Justice @Easy Rider

I would like to bring attention to the terroristic acts of @Vance Landow as of March 3rd in the following thread.

I personally do not believe myself to be fit for the job and instead request @Tirin to act as my special investigator/prosecutor for such a delicate matter.

Ha! Good luck getting such a pithy case heard when the courts are already so backed up! You'd need the power of a class action lawsuit to even hope of seeing a trial, not that you could get one!
I've been bamboozled by you before and won the court case and the trial.

The Right Honorable Justice Easy Rider, I seek to dismiss my case for now due to lack of interest and I hereby request that we push @The Hound 's case to the forefront of the court.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Hear ye, hear ye! Court is now in session.

The Right Honorable Justice Easy Rider will now preside over the case of @The Hound v @Colonel Thunder , concerning charges of Malicous Bamboozlement brought forth by user @The Hound . The Court now calls on both parties to name Prosecution and Defense for their case or, otherwise, waive the right to a representative, and pursue the case themselves.

Colonel Thunder

Your Honor, it seems that my alleged accuser is taking a long time to proceed with the court. At which point would the court dismiss this case due to lack of activity on the part of the plaintiff?

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Your Honor, it seems that my alleged accuser is taking a long time to proceed with the court. At which point would the court dismiss this case due to lack of activity on the part of the plaintiff?
Barring an extension, both parties have up to one full week to either name a representative, or waive their right to a representative, to pursue or defend their case.

The Hound

Just Monika
Sorry I'm incredibly busy this weekend but I notice that Tyler is trying to rush a movement to dismiss as quickly as possible, hmmm.

Tirin offered to defend me, if his offer remains I'd be delighted to have his services.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Since I was named by Bob, your honor, I'm just gonna slip in here.

I would love to serve as the prosecutor* in this grievance. I think that it's fairly clear that Bob has been wronged; however, given that Bob would have one week to name a prosecutor normally I would appreciate the case being delayed by a few days so that I can collect evidence. I'm going to be quite busy until at least Thursday and it would not serve for the court's justice to fall short on account of my foremost responsibilities.

I cannot wait for TC to try and challenge me to a duel of some kind (in which case I would be glad to serve as Bob's champion).

I would recommend admitting guilt and saving the court's time and your embarrassment, TC, but somehow I can't see you doing that.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
I've never been involved in the forum court before, but I just want everyone to know that it is 100% advisable that one or both sides call me as a witness. I will offer compelling testimony of your choosing for only a small, one-time fee.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I don't pay for witnesses, but I'm sure TC would be happy to take you up on that offer. Just make sure to talk it over privately and not get caught when you lie or it's perjury charges.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
Very well.

TC, my inbox is open should you decide that you want a credible, dramatic, and mostly inexpensive witness on your side.

Colonel Thunder

Your Honor, I will return with a representative since my opponents have finally met the bare minimum standards of proceeding with a case.

Also, thank you Regis. Since I have an unfortunate history of employing others to help in court proceedings, I may have a lapse in judgment and contact you for such a service.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
People aren't badass just because they can survive dealing with you, TC. You're thinking of computers.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
ORDER. Court is now in session.

@BlookyHannah
@Tirin

Defense and Prosecution may now present opening statements. Each side, having done so, may then proceed to: call witnesses, present arguments, and/or submit any evidence for or against the charges, or any briefs and statements quoted from an outside party, for or against the charges presented.

This trial will proceed until exactly one week has elapsed, or both sides have presented closing statements - whichever is shorter.

Proceed.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Right Honorable Justice Easy, ladies and gentlemen and others of the jury, I stand her before you today to present a scenario all too familiar with the public of this fine forum. Once again, Colonel Thunder - referred to henceforth as "Thunderclaw" - has used his position as a streamer on Twitch.tv to take advantage of other forumers, and deny them their dues.

My client, Bob, donated a Steam game with a value of $10 to Thunderclaw's stream and was neither the recipient of the appropriate amount of Danger (100) from TC nor (to the best of my knowledge) of a custom stream message, both of which are offered as incentive for donating. Furthermore, it is my understanding that the donated game was, in fact, played on Thunderclaw's stream - and Thunderclaw himself is entirely aware of the terms of use designating 10 danger per dollar donated. This is in contrast to other users of his Discord (and this community) who have been duly compensated for both cash and video game donations.

But that's Thunderclaw - always toying with people. He steals, breaks them, bamboozles and discards them! He scoffs at innocent people who are just trying to lead happy lives! It cannot continue! I won't let it!

Top Bottom