Continuous The Forum Court (Tirin v. Thunder: Concluded)

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
All that you know of justice is from being brought to it; in your miserable life you have never once sought it out.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Your Honor, I would like to request that@BlookyHannah, as TC's metaphorical and quite possibly literal partner in crime, is also listed as an exception as I have no doubt that, if cast, her vote will have nothing to do with the merits of the case but solely personal preference for TC.
Denied. While it's undeniably true that Forumer BlookyHannah's relationship and living circumstances are certainly far closer to the Defendant than is usual, I find it hard to believe that this would necessarily bias her vote for him, rather than against. Overall, I'm going to assume it more or less cancels out.
Objection! Your Honor, Regis is clearly not a forumer in good standing; in the context of this thread alone he has offered to commit perjury for a small fee.
Sustained. Forumer Regis's vote will be discounted on the basis that he was advertising it for sale right in front of me earlier. If evidence can be found to suggest that some party did, in fact, follow up on that offer and purchase his vote, this will be grounds to charge the persons involved for jury tampering. In lieu of that, kicking him off the jury for this case (and possibly future cases) will be sufficient.

This brings the final vote to 3-2 in favor of Colonel Thunder.
I Vote in Favor of The Hound
I vote in favor of The Hound.
I Vote in Favour of Colonel Thunder
After an extensive reading, I believe I have to vote in favour of TC on this one.
I vote in favor of TC. I would have been his legal counsel and representation in this case if I hadn't been about to take a nursing exam. I've (oddly enough/for once) been in favor the whole time.

While the Defendant's treatment of his customer, Hound, does indeed seem to fall comfortably within the realm of "sorta dick moves," I can't say I'm necessarily dissatisfied with this result. I find it concerning to have realized midway through the trial that my Court was merely being used to substitute for the non-existent Customer Service department of DangerVideoGames, and I don't look forward to seeing this esteemed institution being treated as simply The Place To Go To Make TC Give You Stuff For His Stream.

This CONCLUDES the case of Hound v. Thunder. Court will now adjourn, pending any future cases to be held.

Accusations may be submitted privately, through correspondence with the Justice, or publicly, in this thread.

(Given that the Court is a public institution, and does not operate in a secretive or exclusive manner, accusations may NOT be submitted anonymously.)

COURT IS ADJOURNED.

The Hound

Just Monika
It's alright, I was going to drop the case after TC bribed... I mean gave me a position on his moderator staff.

Thank you Judge Easy for your time in this matter.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
This is a mistrial. Blooky personally and frequently appears on stream with TC and no doubt personally benefits from it, to say nothing of her improper relationship with the accused. Furthermore, the jury was given improper instruction by you yourself regarding important distinctions between a civil and criminal case.

My disappointment with this court as an institution, and with the so-called "jurors" who believe that this result is any kind of justice, is immeasurable. You make me sick.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Forumer @Colonel Thunder is hereby ordered to have updated the terms of the DangerVideoGames stream by the end of the year, to prevent such misunderstandings from reasonably occurring in the foreseeable future.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
It shall be done, your Honor.

Will there be no compensation for the multiple weeks I have spent entertaining the prosecution's assault of my time, business, and integrity?

Lastly, I would encourage prosecutor Tirin not to further insult this institution of justice and its officers, lest he be held in contempt of court.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Your Honor, this is getting out of hand. The prosecutor is resorting to the pithy remarks of a sore loser, and has abused his position as moderator of our Discord server to ban me with no cause or notice.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I very much have cause and there is no reason that I should be expected to give notice, particularly given that the server which TC has mistakenly claimed to be "our" server is not officially endorsed by Mach Entertainment in any capacity; it is no more his Discord server than the Danger Zone server associated with DangerVideoGames is mine. I am thoroughly unsurprised by TC's gloating and prodding and have reacted with a characteristic aggression and lack of amusement. This, I could readily deal with - and to no small degree expected to.

I will not, however, tolerate him or anyone amusing themselves with deep and legitimate pains and concerns that I have expressed elsewhere on this forum. If anything, he should be thankful that I have not gone further in ensuring that he will be unable to do so. That conduct is reprehensible to put it mildly, and is the reason for his ban. Given that I have every reason to believe that he was entirely aware of what he was saying and his response was to come here and attempt to vilify me instead of apologize or even acknowledge that he was being an asshole, at this time I have no intention of repealing it.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
That's cute, and I refuse. We both know what you said and why you said it; I'm not going to give you the opportunity to reinterpret it and come across as "wholesome and positive" or some bullshit. That's part of the reason you were banned to begin with; Discord's audit logs are not exceptionally detailed regarding deleted messages and you don't deserve to be able to take back what you said easily.

For anyone who gives a fuck, the minutes leading up to me banning TC are publicly - oh, sorry TC, semi-publicly - available in the #forum-shit channel of the unofficial Discord, beginning at approximately 4:45pm EST. Feel free to have a look and draw your own conclusions.

D

Deleted member 13

Unregsistered User
While it's undeniably true that Forumer BlookyHannah's relationship and living circumstances are certainly far closer to the Defendant than is usual, I find it hard to believe that this would necessarily bias her vote for him, rather than against.
This made me laugh quite heartily, until I saw this:

Sustained. Forumer Regis's vote will be discounted on the basis that he was advertising it for sale right in front of me earlier. If evidence can be found to suggest that some party did, in fact, follow up on that offer and purchase his vote, this will be grounds to charge the persons involved for jury tampering. In lieu of that, kicking him off the jury for this case (and possibly future cases) will be sufficient.
I AM SHOCKED AND APPALLED AT MY TREATMENT (NAMELY, SLANDERS AND MISCHARACTERIZATIONS) BEFORE THIS COURT AND YOU CAN ALL REST ASSURED THAT I WILL BE SUING THIS COURT FOR EVERYTHING ITS WORTH IN THE NEAR FUTURE

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Your Honor... I would like to charge TC with perjury, and further move that if he is found guilty that our previous case be reopened.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Grounds?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
On the grounds that Thunderclaw himself confessed to as such in my DMs, having been outsmarted by unspecified 4th-dimensional chess moves of mine that he could not hope to have foreseen. Behold!
Perjury Edited.png

I have personally removed some material that I have deemed not relevant to the case, though if the Court demands it I will provide those unedited logs. This, however, is only the tip of the iceberg.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Apologies. Seems auto-generated notification of thread response failed me here. I'll review the evidence over the weekend, and respond accordingly.

Top Bottom