Continuous The Forum Court (Tirin v. Thunder: Concluded)

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Being that is has become abundantly clear that Forumer @Requiem is perfectly willing to admit to full guilt, but no regret or apology, regarding the charges, it is now up to this righteous and reputable institution, recognized and proper bastion of truth and justice on the forums, to take action preventing such atrocities from being carried out, by the Accused or any other, in the forseeable future. Although the Court recognizes that the worth of the life of such a thread as Get The Cookie, due its strictly lower complexity and intellectual integrity compared to many, and even most, formal RP's, is lower than the worth of such, we do also find it important to note that the sort of person who shows such hostility and lack of consideration for the health, safety, and well-being of such a thread is the sort of person to whom the law ought to pay particular attention, lest he come to begin treating campaignslaughter or, God forbid, even campaignicide, with the same wanton abandon and lack of general concern.

Thus, I hereby declare the formal addition of the Sweet New Rule About Getting The Cookie: Req Does Not Have The Cookie. This rule is to remain in effect until the 24th of December, in the Year of our Lord, 2016. Until such time as it has expired or is formally revoked, this rule will supersede any action, statement, or other alignment of circumstances in, or outside of, the Get The Cookie thread, wheresoever a conflict between the outcome and the Sweet New Rule About Getting The Cookie might otherwise be caused to exist. Any posts referring to a state of affairs in which Requiem has possession of The Cookie are be recognized as erroneous, in such an event, and can simply be ignored.

This CONCLUDES the case of Tirin v. Requiem. Court is now adjourned, pending any future cases to be held.

Accusations may be submitted privately, through correspondence with the Justice, or publicly, in this thread.

(Given that the Court is a public institution, and does not operate in a secretive or exclusive manner, accusations may NOT be submitted anonymously.)

COURT IS ADJOURNED.

Last edited:

Chickenspleen

Honestly, I can't even enjoy the new(?) pizza place with that guy outside shouting slogans.

Requiem

He'd certainly be quieter about it though. He can go be boisterous over there. Like, away.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
So I looked into whether or not you could charge someone for lying in the media, and it turns out you totally can under making false statements. So I'm accusing Walrus Man of that for the, uh... "quality research" he presented in the Rogue Tusk.

That said, I'm also nominating TC as the prosecutor.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Hear ye, hear ye! Court is in session.

The Right Honorable Justice Easy Rider will now preside over the case of @Tirin v. @Walrus , concerning charges of Making False Statements brought forth by Moderator @Tirin . The Court now calls on both parties to name Prosecution and Defense for their case or, otherwise, waive the right to a representative, and pursue the case themselves.

@Colonel Thunder

Does the attorney selected accept his client's case?

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Your Honor, and Mayor Tirin, I'm afraid I will not be accepting this case. I am rather ill as of late, and I fear consistent exposure to Walrus Logic will weak havoc on my already faltering immune system. I will be glad to testify if summoned, but I believe it to be in the best interests of the Court that a healthier prosecutor take this case.

(i.e. I'm actually fairly busy the next several days and couldn't do this case justice.)

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Fuck. I can't take the case either, 'cause I'm gonna be busy myself.

How's about Riyant?

Walrus

I am appalled by these accusations. To accuse me of a crime after all crime has been eradicated? Your Honor, I nominate @Shadow as my defense attorney. I am sure that he would be happy to set the record straight.

Requiem

To accuse me of a crime after all crime has been eradicated?
"That's a crime."

"Nope, not a crime, didn't you see me declare all crime eradicated? I can't commit crimes because crimes don't exist anymore. This is a conspiracy against me."

Walrus confirmed Trumpelganger 2016

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
ORDER. Court is now in session.

@Jeroth @Firedemon

Defense and Prosecution may now present opening statements. Each side, having done so, may then proceed to: call witnesses, present arguments, and/or submit any evidence for or against the charges, or any briefs and statements quoted from an outside party, for or against the charges presented.

This trial will proceed until exactly one week has elapsed, or both sides have presented closing statements - whichever is shorter.

Proceed.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Riyant, what the fuck?

Your Honor, might I move that the trial be extended by one week owing to nobody - yourself included - posting in this thread since the start date?

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I see no reason to allow this. Prosecution was given ample notice and opportunity to present his case.

Top Bottom