Ended The Great War - Mafia 1917 [SCUM WIN]

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Lynch Riyant.

I'll fully acknowledge I don't like this lynch; I think it's based off of old data that hasn't been updated worth shit, and that lack of update indicates we'd be rushing into it uninformed. Frankly, I think TC would be among the best lynches because, despite "having info to share", he hasn't done anything of the sort and has dragged this day phase out substantially for that fact. But I don't care anymore. This is a policy lynch on all the motherfuckers who disappear during a game and fuck it up for everybody else.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I mean, I'm very close to not giving a fuck. I'm sick of just waiting for someone else to say something relevant, especially what with people having claimed they could do that now for over a week now. TC is one of those people. Riyant is another. (Almost a week for TC, admittedly, rather than over a week.) As much as I appreciate the parallels with the real-life trench warfare of the theme, I really don't appreciate taking the metaphor this far; it makes for a very not-fun game, and furthermore, at this rate the Poop Mafia version's gonna have like five roles with the description "You're not allowed to post or lynch."

tl;dr: I'm less than a day away from ceasing to even give a fuck who wins this game, and by extension, who's lynched when and why.

Chickenspleen

I'm just gonna go ahead and lynch Jeroth. I'm not super confident about it, but no one's talking, so screw it.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Unlynch. Much as I want Riyant to die, I'll give TC the last chance to talk. Matter of fact, I'mma put pressure on him to do so by lynching TC.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
This is a policy lynch on all the motherfuckers who disappear during a game and fuck it up for everybody else.
I'm not even mad about this post and it's well-deserved. I've been trying to balance the rat race of my friends being home for the holidays, trying to find a new job and spending time with my new girlfriend. I've been finishing work, heading home, changing and immediately heading out each day until I need to sleep.

I need to wake up in 4 hours for work and the servers for Mach Entertainment keep crashing, so this will be super short:

To answer your question from way back when about why I was asking about Chicken's role.

I wanted to confirm Chickenspleen's role given his vague nature on Day 1. It lines up with my information from night 2 and I can confirm that Chicken was a doctor during that night. If he switched his roles, I can validate that again tonight, but I'd rather check someone else.

Jeroth - I get the sense Jeroth may be claiming Japan. He talks early on about having his "lines of communication" cut. He also mentions that he joined the game last night, which means he was a neutral party at the start. This might be a contradiction considering Japan was pretty much in the war from the beginning, but we might be able to chalk that up to Andy misunderstanding history.
I never said that I joined the game. I said that I finally became "useful" as my action finally succeeded last night. I got role blocked on night 1 and my action failed.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Huh. So, then... either Riyant or Tirin, unless TC has something significant to add? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, here.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Huh. So, then... either Riyant or Tirin, unless TC has something significant to add? Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong, here.
These are some TC levels of false dichotomy, right here. On what basis would you call me scum? Calling you out for your start-of-day eagerness to get off a lynch is entirely fair, and you waiting to hear more is not magically more valid than my doing the same. If anything, the fact that I switched off of Riyant when Chicken lynched him (to ensure that we're not in extreme danger of getting fucked at lylo) indicates that one of the following is true:

1) I'm town, for avoiding a lylo situation to the best of my ability with pending information.

2) Riyant and I are scumbuddies (or I've confirmed him town), which is the only reason I would have to overtly avoid lynching him - but in that case, why would I put a lynch on him in the first place?

If I were a town power role, I would have claimed it by now or in this post; I openly acknowledge I can't confirm shit. I just want to hear from TC. If putting us in a situation where a lynch can't be casually hammered is somehow threatening and, evidently, "scummy" to you (and note, of course, that there are two votes on Riyant right now and one on TC), you are almost certainly scum.

I'd also like to note that you saying "either Tirin or Riyant" implies that you think one of us is guaranteed not to be town - but, as suggested by my argument, either I'm town and Riyant isn't (case 1, where Riyant still could be town) or we're both the same alignment (case 2). You trying to sway town with these choices is scummy as fuck.

Lastly, you're here claiming I'm scum for... not sticking to a policy lynch, and not even a full day away from "[not giving] a fuck who wins this game, and by extension, who's lynched when and why"?

Since you don't give a fuck, unlynch and lynch Easy. As unmotivated as I am due to this massive town apathy, I'm not gonna let a game get brought down by this hypocritical, scummy shit.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
These are some TC levels of false dichotomy, right here. On what basis would you call me scum? And other stuff. It's a really long rant.
I kinda can't remember at the moment, honestly, but I feel like I totally foresaw you going apeshit like this before I posted, and therefore, must have actively decided that I had good enough reason to do so anyway.

So, y'know, probably it at least kinda made sense. Just not enough so I wouldn't ask for second opinions before lynching either way. Gotta get back on that tomorrow, after sobering up & sleeping. Of the two of us, I'm the one that doesn't just enthusiastically fire lynches every which direction the way a gold Junkrat player with a stuck mouse button fires grenades.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Yo I'm home today. Will post this afternoon. Honestly don't have that much to add, was just looking at some numbers in old posts. I got nothing as far as night information just as a heads up

Colonel Thunder

EDIT: I'd like to present some info of my own, but I don't want to shift topics to quickly. Easy, do you have any further questions regarding the purported America claims?
This is the only thing I can find that I've said this Day that suggests I might have some info to share. All I was going to point out was that we were likely at Lylo due to what we know from role reveals about Entente, Central, and Neutral nations. But Tirin and Chickenspleen covered those entirely pretty quickly. Sorry for the false lead, but you guys read into that pretty hard, not aided by the fact I've been sitting on my hands, building a new computer the past week and half. (Yeah, I could have posted on mobile, but why would I take a long time to do that on my phone when I could play Fire Emblem Heroes instead? (Fuck you @Tag_Ross )).

As for as roleclaiming, the OP is pretty clear about it. We've been borderline breaking that rule. What I will say about my role is this; if you re-read my interrogation of Tag after Null died, I should hope it's pretty clear why I pushed him the way I did.

As far this day's developments, I am definitely guilty of slowing the game down, but I think Firedemon is the worst offender in this category. Jeroth seems like the safest lynch, but I'm not inclined to put him one lynch closer to the hammer before I count up the lynch tallies. Easy's been rubbing me the wrong way since the weird over-read into my Day 1 Murica posts, and I see his admittance of not caring about the game as much as an excuse for substandard, possibly scum-beneficial play.

@Firedemon post pls

Everyone else, any quick questions? We don't have a ton of time yet, sorry to put the burden of a quick conversation on you.

Colonel Thunder

Someone double check my math but here's the current lynch tally:

Jeroth - 2 (Dunsparce, Chicken)
Easy - 1(Tirin)

It is 4 votes to lynch.

Again, because we know that there is the possibility for the required amount of votes to be different than stated, we should not add a third lynch on to someone unless we're prepared for that to be the hammer.

(Yes, Chicken put Jeroth at 3 lynches earlier, but we don't know if that ability has to be activated by the pplayer or not.)

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Wait, so the only reason to believe you were claiming to have some info to share was the part where you said you had some info to share? Well gosh golly gee darn, I sure have been reading the fuck outta way-too-far into things today.

Lynch Riyant, and I'll be back later to explain probably. Although I'd rather he was just hammered, and I didn't have to.

Dunsparce

Actually, fuck it. Lynch Jeroth

Easy's been acting kinda suspicious lately, which has made me reconsider my convictions about all this, but I think it can be safely chalked up to Easy not giving a fuck because the game's taken too long. Not to mention, the odds of getting a defense from Jeroth at this point are pretty much zilch.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
We had no night kill on Night 1, yeah? Well, Riyant was roleblocked on Night 1, so him being the killer is a handy explanation for that. I said it had to be either Riyant or Tirin, but that's cause I fucked up cause I was wasted, and also didn't give a shit. That was in no way a proper or accurate summation of "if Riyant's Town, then we can most likely confirm Tirin Town, on account of his being doctored (as per Riyant and Chickenspleen) would also explain the lack of N1 nightkill. But also, if Riyant's scum then that probably still leans toward Tirin being Town, and Riyant just trying to buy buddy points with him because Riyant knew Chickenspleen would back him up on the info he claimed."

As for me, I've already confirmed solidly that the alternative explanation - somebody bulletproof was targeted - doesn't work, because that person's me, and I wasn't. (As an aside, there's no incentive for me to share that info as scum; for me to claim that I was targeted would be a lot more convenient. Clearly, I'm actually just really a bulletproof Townie who really wasn't targeted.)

So much for using the information we've got right now.

So yeah, nobody else has outstanding claims to any other information (which it'd just turn out they didn't really have anyway). Go 'head and hammer Jeroth.

AndyM03

Lynch Tally
Jeroth - 3 (Dunsparce, Chicken, Easy)

Easy - 1 (Tirin)

It is 4 votes to lynch.

Deadline remains at Sunday midnight North American.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
I just got back from Medieval Times, so a rather short post from me before I need to wake up for work soon.

Lynch Riyant, and I'll be back later to explain probably. Although I'd rather he was just hammered, and I didn't have to.
We had no night kill on Night 1, yeah? Well, Riyant was roleblocked on Night 1, so him being the killer is a handy explanation for that. I said it had to be either Riyant or Tirin, but that's cause I fucked up cause I was wasted, and also didn't give a shit. That was in no way a proper or accurate summation of "if Riyant's Town, then we can most likely confirm Tirin Town, on account of his being doctored (as per Riyant and Chickenspleen) would also explain the lack of N1 nightkill. But also, if Riyant's scum then that probably still leans toward Tirin being Town, and Riyant just trying to buy buddy points with him because Riyant knew Chickenspleen would back him up on the info he claimed."

As for me, I've already confirmed solidly that the alternative explanation - somebody bulletproof was targeted - doesn't work, because that person's me, and I wasn't. (As an aside, there's no incentive for me to share that info as scum; for me to claim that I was targeted would be a lot more convenient. Clearly, I'm actually just really a bulletproof Townie who really wasn't targeted.)

So much for using the information we've got right now.

So yeah, nobody else has outstanding claims to any other information (which it'd just turn out they didn't really have anyway). Go 'head and hammer Jeroth.
So your reason for lynching me is because I was role blocked on the night there was no kill? What if the scum in this game can role block and their kill just failed?

I know I'm not scum and something keeps irking me about your bulletproof townie claim of yours.

Lynch Easy.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
So your reason for lynching me is because I was role blocked on the night there was no kill? What if the scum in this game can role block and their kill just failed?
To add to this - what if scum chose not to kill? For that matter, Chicken had said way earlier that he had protected me on Night 1 with no kill - why would "Riyant is scum" be believable over that?

Top Bottom