Ended The Great War - Mafia 1917 [SCUM WIN]

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Medieval Times is actually baller as fuck. I went there once while I was in Florida, and was incredibly pleased - the food was delicious and the show was amazing.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
To add to this - what if scum chose not to kill? For that matter, Chicken had said way earlier that he had protected me on Night 1 with no kill - why would "Riyant is scum" be believable over that?
Because we've already had a tracker and a cop die. I consider it a lot more likely that scum has one investigative role than that we have yet another one, and a lot more likely that scum got blocked N1 than that they just decided not to kill anybody. You should, too.

Also, the fact that I'm bulletproof is something that really irks him. ;)
So your reason for lynching me is because I was role blocked on the night there was no kill? What if the scum in this game can role block and their kill just failed?
Eh, alright. Unlynch Jeroth.

EY YO TOWN, WE GOT ANY ROLEBLOCKERS?

In all fairness, good point because if we did, they'd have probably claimed on Day 2, or at least voted to Lynch Riyant.

Chickenspleen

I don't know how much or if at all it will help, but I'd really like to hear from Firedemon about his thoughts.

AndyM03

You guys technically have 10 hours left by my watch. You don't need to lynch someone in this time to extend the clock, but people have to post a fair bit more. Otherwise it will be a no lynch.
@Firedemon get back in here dingus.

AndyM03

Lynch Tally
Jeroth - 2 (Dunsparce, Chicken)

Easy - 2 (Tirin, Jeroth)

It is 4 votes to lynch.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Jesus Christ, don't bring us down to a no lynch because of sheer inactivity. Boys should lynch that fucker Easy.

Xander

I hereby tag myself in for Firedemon.

Lynch Jeroth

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Yeah, lynching Townies is huge value.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
FD was online as of 16 minutes ago. He better start posting.

For now I'll Lynch Firedemon with the anticipation of hammering either Jeroth or Easy if we get to close to the end.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Nah, that's dumb. I'm gonna Lynch TC instead, because not only is he the type of suspiciously non-contribution-making, pretend-psuedo-effort provider, who makes blatant claims and then acts like he did no such thing, but also because he could use the extra time for playing Fire Emblem or whatever with anyway. Am I right, or what?

Instead of explaining, I'm gonna go to a holiday party thing. But most everybody else has made some kind of effort to provide insight on night actions - hell, I didn't remember until looking back on it today, but even Riyant's been chipping in on that since back in Day 2. And his shit actually seems to line up, so you all should get up off of him and lynch TC instead.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
If you're scum, I'm going to fucking castrate you.

Matter of fact, you deserve it either way.

AndyM03

Easy has been killed!
Easy's role was...

Tsarist Russia

Entente Nation
“What is going to happen to me and all of Russia? I am not prepared to be a Tsar. I never wanted to become one. I know nothing of the business of ruling.”
Nicholas II

It is often said the greatest ruler is the one who does not wish to rule. Tsarist Russia stands on crumbling foundations. Crumbling institutions, a crumbling army and crumbling political support. But Russia doesn’t just have to survive this war, it can thrive from it. Nicholas has much to learn, but he is a great ruler yet.

Above all, Russia is Resilient. You can passively block one night kill before your army gives way to the German offensive.

You win when the Central Powers are Defeated and threats to the world are eliminated.

Easy's SECRET role was...
Communist Russia

Rogue Nation
“I am especially distrustful of a Russian when he gets power into his hands. Not long ago a slave, he becomes the most unbridled despot as soon as he has the chance to become his neighbor’s master.”
Maxim Gorky

Oppressed by the Tsar, Threatened by Entente expeditionaries, and forced into a terrible deal with the Central Powers. The world has been cruel to Russia and crueller yet to its poor. The century has yet to truly begin, and when it does, it will be paved in red.

Unfriendly to the Entente and thwarted by the Central Powers, Communist Russia gains the Serial Killer role, giving her the ability to kill in the night. Communist Russia must be the only surviving nation to achieve victory.

My only regret was informing Easy he was 'bulletproof'.
Easy's role switch would occur when successfully attacked in the night.
Easy's win conditions remain that of Tsarit Russia.

Night 3 begins!

Last edited:

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Well, what were you gonna do - tell me I was just vanilla Townie?

Even though I've long since ceased caring about the game (thanks, inactives), I don't wanna fuck with the spirit of the rules I wrote up for one game that have since been hastily adapted for most every subsequent one. Therefore, in order to balance the spirit and letter of the law to a reasonable extent, all I gotta say is: Wow. Way to get played, morons. I had it set up so scum would only target me by lynching, and you were a huge fucking help in that.

Last edited:
Top Bottom