Ended The Great War - Mafia 1917 [SCUM WIN]

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Filthy Austrians need to chill the fuck out and let some people have that Slavic nationalism. Lynch Null, by the way, let's get this ball rollin'.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Lynch TC for killing a perfectly good bandwagon before it even began.
Come, now, it's not a bandwagon until there's justification for it, like somebody calling me a bandwagoner for nothing. Unlynch, lynch Chickenspleen.

AndyM03

Lynch Tally

TC - 2 (Chicken, FD)

Chicken - 1 (Tirin)
Firedemon - 1 (TC)

Majority is 6 to Lynch

Last edited:

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Players 11/69
Tirin
Firedemon
Easy
Chicken
TC
Jeroth
Anatron
Tag
Maretocks <3
Null Hypotenuse
Zircom
I'm more curious about the 58 other roles that Andy has hidden.

In the mean time.

Lynch Null for having a special name. Andy is playing favorites.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Come, now, it's not a bandwagon until there's justification for it, like somebody calling me a bandwagoner for nothing. Unlynch, lynch Chickenspleen.
Forgive the meta comment, but I think we should state who we're unlynching moving forward. It's easy to handle now, but we can save Andy some paperwork later on by doing that.

For example, Unlynch Firedemon; Lynch Jeroth

Jeroth pointed out the special treatment Null received in the OP, but failed to mention that Maretocks received arguably greater special treatment. Not cool.

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
Somehow I missed how my name was spelled in the OP until now.

It still feels early to cast a vote, but I might not be alive when I get a chance to check in again. Therefor lynch Jeroth for trying to lynch me.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Holy goddamn fuck, I got drunk last night and I'm regretting it.

Unlynch Chickenspleen and lynch myself for doing this to me. Then unlynch myself and lynch Chickenspleen again.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Hey, me too!

Lynch Tirin for doing that to us.

Anatronman

I had a lovely time getting drunk last night.

Lynch Tirin for hitting the liquor instead of letting the liquor hit him.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Hey, me too!

Lynch Tirin for doing that to us.
Fuck you, you're a man and have to stand by your own decision instead of being a bitch baby. Unlynch Chickenspleen, lynch Easy.

I had a lovely time getting drunk last night.

Lynch Tirin for hitting the liquor instead of letting the liquor hit him.
You know nothing of the drunk, Anatron Snow.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Fuck you, you're a man and have to stand by your own decision instead of being a bitch baby. Unlynch Chickenspleen, lynch Easy.
Fine, fucker, but I still ain't happy about it and it totally wouldn't have happened if you hadn't showed up all like "Eyy Easy, let's get drunk and talk shit while playing Overwatch with muh nerd herd!" Unlynch Tirin cause I depleted most of a handle of my own volition even if it's totally his fault, and Lynch Null for getting, like, one bullshit vote on him, and acting like he just got a bounty put on his head or some shit.

Tag_Ross

Toot toot motherfuckers, Lynch TC because only me and him have our names shortened and I know I'm not Axis.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Screw you assholes, last night you drank all the medical supplies for the western front!
Oh, but it's all quiet on the western front, isn't it, TC? FoS TC for being a suspiciously German motherfucker.

Top Bottom