Ended The Great War - Mafia 1917 [SCUM WIN]

AndyM03

I'll start sending roles out! The game is still recruiting until everyone confirms their role pm.
Hope y'all are excited!

AndyM03

Roles should all be sent. If I somehow forgot you or you don't understand your role, feel free to ask me and call me a big 'ol dingus.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Who the fuck is the guy on the top right?

Lynch Top Right Normie.
Lynch That Freaking Horse
REEEEEEEEEEEEE

Lynch Top Right Normie
Jesus, you guys are stupid. That's not a normie, and that's not a horse; that's obviously a man tactically holding a horse mask. I can't for the life of me imagine why he didn't put it on for this picture, but pointing it out is clearly some sort of distraction play on all your parts, scum.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
You guys just lynchin' me because you're jealous of my handsome face and extra badge?

AndyM03

You guys just lynchin' me because you're jealous of my handsome face and extra badge?
I Should have added massive biceps to make it clearer.

Waiting on a few more confirmations, we're almost ready to go. Hopefully it'll begin by tonight.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I Should have added massive biceps to make it clearer.
Don't bother. Anyone who can't pick up on that kinda detail has no business tryna be a scumhunter, anyway.

AndyM03

pinging @Firedemon and @Jeroth to see if they need roles re sent, PM system might be buggy.
Luckily @Maretocks hasn't checked the forum yet, but should be doing so tonight, so if it did bug out it's not the cause of delay just yet.

Top Bottom