Ended The Great War - Mafia 1917 [SCUM WIN]

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Man I'm conflicted.

I'm only 80% certain that Jeroth is scum, but since he'll lynch me (on top of Tirin's lynch) and end the game as soon as he has an opportunity, I might as well go and Lynch Jeroth

Hoping he's mafia. Otherwise, gg on the master mafia plays, Tirin.

Colonel Thunder

Why in hell would scum have a tracker, anyways? In this chaos game, that role would be way too confusing. I'm pretty sure Jeroth just claimed tracker after FD's fate was certain in order to get street cred.

Last edited:

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
TC, the fact that I've been online to see you make these posts and haven't lynched Riyant is testament to me not being scum. Cut it the fuck out, you're just looking like an idiot.

Colonel Thunder

TC, the fact that I've been online to see you make these posts and haven't lynched Riyant
Hence the attempts at juking, in case you are scum!

I'm only at 70-80% on Jeroth being scum, so I might as well see if I could out-juke an otherwise grandmaster Tirin scum.

Two failed attempts is enough though. I'll stick with my instincts.

AndyM03

TC Has been killed!
His role was...

Japan

Entente Nation
"If I go away to the sea,
I shall be a corpse washed up.
If I go away to the mountain,
I shall be a corpse in the grass
But if I die for the Emperor,
I shall regret nothing."

— "If I Go Away to Sea"

Technically a member of the Entente, but your destiny is for you to decide. Each night you can leave your Navy available to transport Commonwealth troops across the pacific or you can focus your efforts on China. If you choose not to be available, the UK’s actions this night may be hindered. If you are killed your navy will be considered always unavailable.

You win if you seize all Chinese treaty ports, of which there are three, or when the Central Powers and threats to the world are defeated.

China is not a player in the game.
You can attempt to communicate with the UK, but you must do so subtly.

The Central Powers have declared victory!

Tirin's role was...
Italy

Neutral Nation

“We Either Win, Or We All Die!”
— The Arditi.

As the war rages on, Italy weighs its options. Snubbed by the Austrians, it's plans for the Balkans have been squandered. Or have they? The Entente could provide the answer to Austrian defiance. As soldiers dig in on both the East and West, no winner is clear, and so Italy waits.

While Italy engages in negotiations with both the Entente and the Central Powers, Italy appears as a Central Power nation to investigators. After night three Italy will be considered an Entente nation.

You are for the most part a Vanilla Townie. You Win when the Central Powers are defeated.

Definitely played to his role in the last day ;)

Jeroth was...
The German Empire

Central Powers Nation
“The great questions of the day will not be settled by means of speeches and majority decisions but by iron and blood. “
Otto von Bismarck

The unification of the German peoples shook the balance of power in Europe. For years the Empire has acted with restraint as the other Great Powers colonised the globe, but no more. With Generals experienced in the art of Modern Warfare, a well-trained army and the second largest navy in Europe, they are right to be afraid.

You, Kaiser Wilhelm the Second, are the head of the Central Powers. Every night you have the choice to continue the U-Boat campaign. This will make you untargetable in the night. However, there is a 20% chance of sinking the Lusitania. The sinking of a Neutral, non-military vessel will surely spur the wrath of un-aligned nations, and strengthen the Entente.

Thanks for playing folks!
Hope you enjoyed it. Feel free to give feedback on roles/balance.

Top Bottom