Ended The Great War - Mafia 1917 [SCUM WIN]

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
I couldn't resist the possibility of successfully juking a surprise Tirin mafia. Especially with a win already in the bag.

My apologies to Jeroth. If you weren't lying about your IRL reasons for inactivity, all is forgiven. Also, good scumming on Day 4.

Similar apologies for FD, since I was only 10% less inactive than he was on that eternal day phase.

Many thanks to Andy for interesting game.

Many thanks to Tag Ross for playing his role perfectly.

Many thanks to Tirin, who never succumbed to inactivity.

Many condolences to Anatron, who did some heavy Jeroth grilling.

Confused looks at Easy, who had a mini-reqisode.

Next war when?

Tag_Ross

I honestly don't even remember what I was thinking, but I definitely thought FD was scummy when he tried to out me as UK day one. And at first I definitely went hard on chicken just so scum could frame him by killing me.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Confused looks at Easy, who had a mini-reqisode.
What? No. There's no equivalence between getting fed up with the game and just deciding to lynch a terrible player, and getting fed up with the game and deciding to just spam shitty memes.

AndyM03

I'm also extra salty because, of all the useful and/or cool abilities and interactions that everyone in this game had, I... didn't. I was a vanilla townie but worse. Technically just a vanilla townie, I guess, since Null got himself lynched in the worst way possible on day 1.
I'm glad you liked the roles! Making them was seriously fun. The next time I host I might go for true role madness, but I had promised a more vanilla game, which I may not have delivered upon.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
My apologies to Jeroth. If you weren't lying about your IRL reasons for inactivity, all is forgiven. Also, good scumming on Day 4.
Apology accepted and I appreciate it.

Many condolences to Anatron, who did some heavy Jeroth grilling.
Points to him. Without his verbal gaff, I don't think I would have survived. I'm surprised I recovered from my mudslinging.

I'm also extra salty because, of all the useful and/or cool abilities and interactions that everyone in this game had, I... didn't. I was a vanilla townie but worse. Technically just a vanilla townie, I guess, since Null got himself lynched in the worst way possible on day 1.
Cute Tsunirin. I want to let you know without any abilities, you were one of the most terrifying players for me.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Also, the flavoring on the roles was pretty great.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Y'know... of all the bad lynches put on townies, the one I regret least (aside from on TC) is on Easy. 'cause if he hadn't been killed that day, Chicken probably would've shot him and turned him into the SK, and made everything worse - not to mention made a filthy communist victory possible.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Naw, man, that would've made shit funner cause I could have also been like "See? Told ya. Bulletproof."

AndyM03

Naw, man, that would've made shit funner cause I could have also been like "See? Told ya. Bulletproof."
You not becoming Soviet Russia really broke my heart, not that I can blame you or anything haha. It was 100% the thing I wanted to happen in this game the most.

Chickenspleen

Y'know... of all the bad lynches put on townies, the one I regret least (aside from on TC) is on Easy. 'cause if he hadn't been killed that day, Chicken probably would've shot him and turned him into the SK, and made everything worse - not to mention made a filthy communist victory possible.
I've gotta say I kind of like the idea of the United States creating the Soviet Union.

Requiem

What? No. There's no equivalence between getting fed up with the game and just deciding to lynch a terrible player, and getting fed up with the game and deciding to just spam shitty memes.
Wat

My role in that game was to literally spam shitty memes because that's what TC said to do. I'm not gonna let that stupid shit from practically years ago now come back up unchallenged.

Besides, "reqisode" is TC's shitty way of referring to me quitting mafia because of extraneous bullshit in the games prior to this one, not the meme spamming thing (which was entirely his idea since he was the GM who made meme posting part of my win condition).

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I wasn't actually sure what it was that TC was referring to, but I assumed it was this from way back:
I will now play this entire game in nothing but reaction images, lynch votes, and FoS until I die.

Probably even after I die too.

Anatronman

While I would have loved to get in on those later days, this was probably the most fun game to spectate I’ve ever been a part of. Between the players and the roles, plot twists around every corner.

Top Bottom