Null - 2 (Jeroth, Easy)
Jeroth - 2 (TC, Null)
Easy - 1 (Tirin)
Tirin - 1 (Anatron)

Majority is 6 to Lynch

Last edited:

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
TC's hella sus, because he criticized me for drinking "medical supplies" when that's obviously their intended medical use. Fuck sterilizing wounds, it won't matter in the trenches.

Unlynch Easy, lynch TC.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
TC's hella sus, because he criticized me for drinking "medical supplies" when that's obviously their intended medical use. Fuck sterilizing wounds, it won't matter in the trenches.
Won't even "sterilize" so much as "sanitize." Antibiotics are what they'll need, but they can't drink while taking those. So it's a good thing we drank all the drink, really.

Well, good for them anyway.

Firedemon

FoS whoever hammers TC but, ya know, I think it'd be funny because I always enjoy a good day 1 TC lynch.

Except that one time I said we shouldn't day 1 lynch TC and everyone thought that was super scummy.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Unlynch TC and lynch Zircom. To be honest, I was halfway hoping TC would get lynched here, 'cause if he flipped scum that's mad value and if he flipped town I'd still be able to go "Ha! Look at these dumbasses who piled onto the ass end of this bandwagon!", but you jags screwed that up so now I just have to go flinging words and lynches around to see what sticks.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
To be honest, I was halfway hoping TC would get lynched here, 'cause if he flipped scum that's mad value and if he flipped town I'd still be able to go "Ha! Look at these dumbasses who piled onto the ass end of this bandwagon!", but you jags screwed that up so now I just have to go flinging words and lynches around to see what sticks.
Yeah, I noticed that when you flipped onto TC with the fourth lynch vote. I figured you were setting that up.

Unlynch Null. Lynch Zircom.

It's a pretty dangerous game to put someone at hammer-territory over a joke lynch. I'd be suspicious of Tirin for placing TC at four, but he's just trying to scum hunt or give off the appearance that he is. We don't get to know anything for certain until the second day.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Unlynch Jeroth, Lynch Zircom

The fact that Zircom was willing to push a joke lynch to one vote away from a lynch is pretty sus as far as Day 1 goes. Doesn't help that that one sentence danger-zone joke post is his only post this game.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
My bad guys, we still have a box full of bibles and bonesaws. That's medicine aplenty.
Wait, hold the fuck on. Why would America even be in the game at this point?

Seems to me this must be #FakeNews.

FoS TC again.

Chickenspleen

Hey, this is the 'teens we're talking about. America would much rather destabilize its own neighbors than some desert in the middle of nowhere. Let the limeys handle that one.

But anyway, Unlynch TC, Lynch Zircom since that seems to at leat have a little substance behind it.

Tag_Ross

Unlynch TC, Lynch chickenspleen

Seriously dude? Jumping off the TC ship with everyone just to jump on the next one that looks like it's picking up steam?

A Captain must always go down with his ship, and you're jumping to a life raft called easy lynch(not the player)

Looks to me like you're cruisin for a bruisin. Now I'm gonna captain this ship and nothing's gonna blow me outta these waters, I've got all the munitions we need to call you shady AF, and that's more than enough for D1.

Unlynch [female chicken emoji], Lynch [drumstick emoji]

Top Bottom