Ended The Great War - Mafia 1917 [SCUM WIN]

AndyM03

Lynch Tally

Zircom - 5 (Tirin, Jeroth, TC, Null, Chicken)
TC - 2 (FD, Zircom)
Null - 1 (Easy)
Tirin - 1 (Anatron)
Chicken - 1 (Tag)

Majority is 6 to Lynch
#BringEmojisToMach

Last edited:

Zircom

When I get lynched and flip town, I'd just like to Fos Chicken and Null for the jumping on the flimsiest excuse for a bandwagon ever. I don't understand why me jokingly putting TC at 5 lynches is any more suspicious than Tirin flat out admitting he was trying and hoping to get TC lynched on a whim. It's the first day, I really doubt anyone was gonna hammer him because doing so would be instantly and extremely suspicious. Not to mention I was under the impression day 1 joke lynches were pretty kosher around here, my bad if they're not.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
When I get lynched and flip town, I'd just like to Fos Chicken and Null for the jumping on the flimsiest excuse for a bandwagon ever. I don't understand why me putting TC at 5 lynches is any more suspicious than Tirin flat out admitting he was trying and hoping to get TC lynched on a whim.
I'm huntin' scum, boi - but I actually agree with you here on FoSing Chickenspleen and Null. They both went on and were like "Yeah, we've got mad substance behind this lynch", which... is pretty untrue, to be honest. Like I said, I'm just throwing hands, and some players still haven't said shit. I'm not gonna just jump on everyone who puts people in near-lynch territory, but when you're doing that while just saying "I'm not gonna bring up any argument, just kinda push the agree button and bandwagon" - well, hypocrisy is, I find, telltale scum play in mafia. Unlynch Zircom.

I'd also like to point a special FoS at Easy, because he's been creepily silent other than joke-y posts.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Short post before bed/work:

Zircom hasn't been around for the new meta of Day 1 actually being utilized and lasting for multiple geological periods so I'm willing to cut him some slack for casting the penultimate vote on a joke lynch. Chicken and Null can at least claim to have had a little substance for getting us to a penultimate vote, but that's enough to fall off the sus list.

At this time I will Unlynch Zircom and Lynch Maretocks, since Zircom has at least demonstrated he's capable of providing a response when asked for one.

Andy, can you send Maretocks a message and ask if he needs a replacement or something? He's being criminally negligent. Oh...right.

Maretocks

Lynch TC for accusing me of criminality when the only thing criminal around here is his dismissal of the love that Andy and I share, which resulted in the heart after my name in the OP.

ONLY TODAY did a majority of Australians declare their support for marriage equality in a nation wide poll. Our entire country is getting with the times, Colonel. Why can't you? /meta

Edit:
Actually, Unlynch TC, Lynch Jeroth for not even ACKNOWLEDGING my 'special treatment' in the OP.

AndyM03

While this level of activity isn't bad, especially since it's been over the course of weekdays rather then weekends, I still think we can do with a poke.

The day will officially end in 60 hours unless activity and discussion demand otherwise.

Anatronman

Unlynch Tirin because I'm spoiled for choice.

I can see where Zircom bought his ticket, but after 3 votes on him it starts to get suspicious for hypocritical reasons, which are a scum hunters favorite reasons. Null unlynching is a very smart move, Chicken not could mean a lot of things (not least of which is that he doesn't want to be seen swaying in the breeze).

Mare reads pretty innocent to me, the lurking wasn't too heavy and the fact that Jeroth passed over him in the OP is good information.

Lynch Chicken for now.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
I'd also like to point a special FoS at Easy, because he's been creepily silent other than joke-y posts.
Fuck you lovable black man, who is my friend I'm working, and your lynches haven't been worth hammering, and I've still got the best one so I'm not seeing any reason to change things up on my end really.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
and your lynches haven't been worth hammering,
This is completely irrelevant to whether or not you post, and your "still best lynch" is only any good because Null keeps incriminating himself. Nice scumhunting work, jag, you haven't actually done anything but sit around while other people do all the action and thinking for you. Lynch Null, by the way, I don't like this folding-under-pressure crap.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Right - Null's been handily incriminating himself since I first lynched up on him. No need for me to step in, really. Hella convenient given how busy I've been, rude of you to interrupt imo really.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Why the hell is nobody else saying anything!? We're down to forty hours. Get on your thinking caps, boys, and either start suggestin' or start lynchin'.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Get on your thinking caps, boys, and

I was stuck between Null and chicken before I saw this.

Mare reads pretty innocent to me, the lurking wasn't too heavy and the fact that Jeroth passed over him in the OP is good information.
Wat? How the hell is that good information? Anyone could rub two brain cells and expect that treatment from Maretocks and Andy. They're both australians and you saw what happened in the Kangaroo Court episode of the Forum Court here.

I still think Null and Chicken are more suspicious than Anatron or Maretocks, but I'm just baffled at that dig.

Colonel Thunder

I made this from memory, haven't checked it for accuracy yet.

day1 roundup.PNG

I haven't gotten to assigning point values to the susometer, but I'm going to have to agree with Easy and Tirin's bits on Null. In my eyes, he has two actions thus far that are potentially indicative of scum.

I am mostly satisfied with Zircom's, Jeroth's, and Maretock's defenses. Chicken's lapse is somewhat defensible, since there was at least a pinch of non-joke lynch criteria to base a lynch off of at that point. I haven't heard much from FD though, and honestly I'm just happy Easy's not another Day 1 lightning rod. I'd be more sus of Easy's earlier quietness, but considering we've come to the same conclusions so far I don't have a reason to put him in my top 3.

FoS Firedemon and FoS Null

AndyM03

The Day will end in a no lynch in 33 Hours unless discussion demands it.
(sorry to my active bois, respect yo)

Colonel Thunder

Guys, half the players aren't on that list. I only put players who's sus actions I remembered. And several players haven't even been accused of sus actions, so your nitpicking is dumb.

Anatronman

FD clamming up is somewhat suspicious considering that he isn't silenced.

Null and Chicken going quiet after two bandwagons is looking like a bad move considering the time limit.

With that being said Unlynch TC; Lynch Chicken again barring a more scummy action in the next 24~ hours

Top Bottom