Votes: 2 14.3%
  • #teamEasy

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

Requiem

"an entire week"
>Thread started back in April
>story was a week long

Yeah, sounds about write in terms of actual writing time, haha. Spend months on an epic, it only lasts a day or two!

Good stuff, TC. Yeah, I agree that more could have been done with other characters, but you did what you did with what you have. Technically this is a first draft, but I don't expect you to actually edit this or compile it into an actual story, even though you should. I don't expect another draft to be made, so it's okay if things weren't as fleshed out as possible.

Your writing is fun to read, your characterizations are well liked and interesting, your grasp of the world we've created (about ourselves because we're dorks) is firm, and you found a perfect way to make this fit into the actual canon without being just some alternate reality thing. That's all tremendous work on your part, so bravo and congratulations on finishing this.

You should definitely write more. And someone should definitely make some sort of webcomic or something. I'd do it if I could only draw for shit.

Makes me want to go back and get my CYOA going again. We'll see, I guess. Makes me wonder how an RP where we play ourselves would go as well, but I'll just leave that thought here before I break something.

Requiem

And the best part is, without some overarching plot or goal to work towards, it could be whatever we want it to be. Not saying I should make it or that it should even exist, but if I did, there'd be no railroading or plot structure.

We should totally use that to make NPCs canon in the lore though. We can't literally populate a whole town (The Forum) with just us unless we wanted it to be a really quiet town, save for a few explosions every now and then. Maybe the NPCs are 'bots that 13th managed to remove the spam from and liked enough to give minor tasks of running stores and buildings throughout the town.

Don't mind me, just putting my thoughts down on a post just to do so.

Requiem

I'll see if I can flesh it out a little more then.

To keep us on topic, I did encourage TC to do the Megas related stuff with the story, but he had it more or less written by that point. I guess I just encouraged him to post it. Though, some of the strongest moments in the story came from musical numbers, so that's good.

Requiem

True, but it seems an actual thread might do well. The Mach Pizza thread is starting off promising, I think.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Feelsbadman to get ganked by fucking Tolvan. God, I should really gamebreak it up with my powers more often.

Top Bottom