Votes: 2 14.3%
  • #teamTolvan

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • #teamEasy

Votes: 6 42.9%

• Total voters

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
"Unstoppable" my ass, all he's got is a gun and no balls. For that matter, Easy's trying to fuckin' stop him, so why would he even say that?
It's true. There are only three things in this world that I would describe as "unstoppable:" the collapse of a star, the death of a Kratour RP, and the wrath of a true Free Rollin' BAMF.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Night 3 Begins

9 tributes remaining

Scene 1/7

--

"So there's four of us," says Shizno. "And five others?"

"Yeah, though we should probably disband in the morning," says Easy.

Coolpool nods.

"But, we don't have to be enemies right away or anything," says Shizno. "Right?"

"Of course not," smiles Coolpool.

"I think we should take out Req and Jeroth," says Druby. "They're being really evil and scary. And gay."

Shizno whistles innocently.

"How'd you find us anyways?" asks Easy. "I would have thought you'd stay by that wall the whole game."

"I got hungry, and I smelled the food you guys were cooking," says Shizno. "I always find my way where food is, eventually."

"Thanks again for the porkchops, Coolpool!" says Druby, taking another bite. "They uh, they taste kind of weird, but not bad."

"Yes," smiles Coolpool. "Porkchops."

Easy doesn't eat anything.

"Req and Jeroth may be acting like gaybies," says Easy. "But Tolvan's the big one. We need to make sure we take him out, above all else."

"Yeah, that guy freaks me out," says Druby. "Even if he did save our lives."

"He can't be all bad," suggests Shizno.

"He. Is," insists Easy.

The group is quiet for a moment.

"So uh, anyone want to tell ghost stories or something?" asks Shizno.

--

Did...did Coolpool just s-

Show a surprising act of kindness and compassion? Why yes, it appears so!

Yeah...

So odd that fresh porkchops were in one of the sponsor packages. I thought I would have remembered that being there!

Right...well uh, stay tuned!

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
But Shizno's Jewish...

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
A what?

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Wow, this coolpool guy is so unhonourable.

Not making sure everyone gets a fair share of the food.

Colonel Thunder

Night 3 Begins

9 tributes remaining

Scene 2/7

--

"These palm leaves will make a great cover for my shelter!" says Recon, struggling to hold all of the palm leaves he had gathered. "Good thing I found them, too. It's dark and getting really cold out."

Recon put the leaves down so he could rub his arms and breath on his hands.

"Alright, break over," says Recon. "I'll just...um..."

Recon looks around, but seems to forget which direction he came from.

"It was uh, it was a lot easier to find my way when it was light out," says Recon.

Something rustles in the bushes.

"Ah, who's there!" shouts Recon.

Recon sees a pair of glowing eyes in the bushes looking back at him.

The creature growls.

Recon throws his leaves in the air and scampers up a nearby tree.

He looks back at the bush but doesn't see anything.

"Oh man, I am not going to have a good night," whines Recon.

Recon stays alert. He hears some noises and sees some glowing eyes, but he's unsure if it's a real creature of just his sleep-deprived mind playing tricks on him.

"This is not fun," says Recon, as his stomach growls again. "Wait a second, I have that lunchbox that Artist had on him!"

Recon takes off his backpack and takes out the metal lunchbox. He licks his lips and opens it, only to see a piece of paper on the inside.

"Goddamit," says Recon, throwing the lunchbox and its contents onto the ground.

The lunchbox lands with a clang, and a copy of Pretty Picture slowly floats to the ground beside it.

--

Haaaaaaaaaaaa old memes.

Honestly I was expecting a Prince joke.

There's still plenty of time for that!

Stay tuned!

Colonel Thunder

Night 3 Continues

9 tributes remaining

Scene 3/7

--

Tolvan sits in front of a small campfire with his arms wrapped around his legs. He dwells on what he heard Easy talking about, trying to make sense of it all. It's not long before his head droops low and he dreams of the past.

..........................................................................................................................

Tolvan twiddles his thumbs in the reception area. There are some old magazines and a bowl of hard candy on the table in front of him. Despite the surrounding squalor, the hospital staff does their best to make visitors comfortable.

"You can see him now," smiles a nurse.

Tolvan mumbles a thank you and allows himself to be led down the corridor.

Tolvan approaches his father's hospital bed. His father, still young, does his best to look well. But the dim light in his eyes and the nearby charts reveal the truth.

"How did so much develop so quickly?" asks Tolvan, scanning the charts.

"It's been lying dormant for years," says Tolvan's father. "I must have developed the cancer while admining for that old community.

"Right," says Tolvan. He didn't ask questions about his father's admin days. It pained him, and there seemed to be nothing but misery in his past. His father tended to silently reflect on past sins.

"Eighty-twenty is pretty good odds," smiles Tolvan.

His father does not return the smile.

"Did uh, did they say how soon you could eat after the operation?" asks Tolvan. "I mean, cancer or no cancer it's still your birthday tomorrow, I was thinking of grabbing some polish sausages."

"Where did you get the money for that?" laughs Tolvan's father.

"I've been saving," says Tolvan sheepishly.

"Excuse me," says a tired-looking doctor, poking his head in the room. "We need to operate soon."

"I'll see you in a bit dad," says Tolvan. He makes a motion to leave but his father grabs his hand.

"Tolvan," says Tolvan's father. "If I don't see you again-"

"You're going to be fine," insists Tolvan.

"We don't know that," says Tolvan's father. "Never for get this, Tolvan. You are meant for great things, okay?"

"O-okay," says Tolvan, seeming embarrassed.

"You are mine, to me," says Tolvan's father. "No matter where you go or what they may call you, you will always be my son."

"Dad, stop," laughs Tolvan. "I love you, I'll see you after."

Tolvan's father smiles and lets go of his son's hand.

Tolvan heads back towards the lobby, but before the door closes he smiles at his father once more, for the last time.

..........................................................................................................................

Tolvan wakes up in front of his tiny fire and begins to cry.

--

Sheesh, pretty depressing night for Tolvan it seems.

For one of the deadliest players in the games, he's sure been taking it easy the past day or so.

Let's hope we see him back in action tomorow!

Stay tuned!

Requiem

If you have to ask, you're not done. Go try to not be dead again.

Oh also, feel free to make a character sheet for Golden Lore 2: Electric Boogaloo. I know Tag wants to make one, so he'll be on that soon.

Top Bottom