Active The Maching Dead CYOA: Chapter 8 - B Team

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
de-Fuse the argument.

Walrus

Easy trying to defuse the argument (or at least stopping to figure out what the argument is) is the only in-character option.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Definitely defuse the argument. Not doing so would be a completely shit-tier move.

What happened here was fucked, but everyone getting angry at one another for it won't do anything.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Try to defuse the argument: 4 (Req, Easy, Walrus, Tirin)
Start heading up the mountain: 3 (Rondait, Tim, Stealthy)
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Easy shakes his head. His hearing clears up and he forces himself to focus on the problem in front of him. Despite all that happened, he still had people that needed him.

"Easy, you there? What's going on?" says Stealthy over the radio.

"I'll get back to you in a minute," says Easy, walking past Shizno and Chicken, towards Walrus and Ibix.

"Milamber said it was an emergency. Are you okay?"

Easy ignores the question.

Easy ignores Stealthy in order to defuse the argument in front of him, which works out fine. Walrus and Ibix are just scared and upset about what happened. When he gets a moment, Easy sends the others away while he has a private conversation with Stealthy. He tells him a brief summary of what all occurred since they last spoke, about Req and Anatron, and Tirin and Shizno, and all the avoidable death.

"Jesus, Rock," says Stealthy.

"Yeah."

"How're you holding up?"

Easy takes a breath and nearly says "I'm fine," but he stops before the words eek out.

Several moments pass before he continues.

--

END OF CHAPTER

Requiem

AND THEN EVERYTHING WENT HORRIBLY, TERRIBLY, IRREVOCABLY WRONG

FIND OUT WHAT HAPPENS NEXT ON MACHPOCALYPSE SEASON 2, EPISODE 2: EASY_RIDER AND THE TERRIBLE, HORRIBLE, NO GOOD, VERY BAD DAY
That feel when you were right.

Colonel Thunder

Chapter 7 Choices:

-Easy had lunch with Artist and Chicken on the first day
-Easy forced Anatron to share his food with Chicken
-Easy worried about Anatron's effect on morale, and the possibility of him leaving and stealing
-Easy opted to send two runners ahead to get help from the Clubhouse
-Easy sent Requiem and Anatron as the runners
-Easy encouraged Req on his mission

-Tirin used a fire ax to cleave his foes to bits

-Easy led the group up a large slope, disregarding the advice of Artist and Muffin

-Req chose not to speak to Anatron about anything

-Easy helped Shizno start a fire
-Easy prepared to take a group of clones out, with help from his friends

-Req told Anatron the truth about Stealthy and the Killing Field

-Easy admitted he enjoyed the fighting in the new state of the world, but asserted to Tirin how important it is to return things back to normal
-Easy developed several, large scale potential solutions to the Fuse Clone problem

-Req let Anatron drone on about mafia

-Easy encouraged Tirin to stay with the group
-Easy had lunch with Tirin and Shizno
-Easy told Tirin the truth about Shizno's role in Riyant's death
-Easy committed himself to defending Shizno from Tirin
-Easy followed Shizno's tracks instead of Tirin's
-Easy assigned Artist to the third watch

-Req decided to take a longer break, for Tirin's sake

-Stealthy went outside to see Tag Ross about the helicopters

-Easy wanted to throw Artist Muffin's rock, but the plan was not well-received

-Artist did not sacrifice himself to ensure Muffin's safety

-Easy told Muffin the truth about still waiting for Stealthy's directions
-Easy insisted that Muffin waits for Stealthy's incoming advice instead of trying something

-Req chose to execute Anatron after beating him

-Easy chose to solve a dispute despite being in a bad mental place

Colonel Thunder

The Newly Dead:

Artist: Artist was horrifically burned and impaled to death as a result of going near a Chocobo trap

Muffin: Muffin was horrifically burned to death after trying to help Artist out of a Chocobo trap

Tirin: Tirin was shot in the back, neck and head when he turned his back on Anatron

Anatron: Anatron was hacked to pieces by Requiem, as vengeance for Tirin's death

Colonel Thunder

Gonna take a short break from this to do some other forum stuff.

And uh, think of what I want to do for the next chapter.

You guys thinking "fast forward to being at the clubhouse" or more side stuff with another lead character or two before skipping straight to the clubhouse?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Tirin: Tirin was shot in the back, neck and head when he turned his back on Anatron
Whateva, I'mma be back in like fifteen minutes once I'm done pulling this Obi-Wan Kenobi shit. Also looks like this chapter was an easy way to get PTSD.

I definitely think a sidestory would be pretty cool.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I must disagree.

Though if anything was going to kill me, it would have to be my own grace, mercy, charity, and trust, as in this case.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Shoulda just murdered everything I came across and then lived happily ever after.

TimTh33nchant3r

And then, Serial Killer forum persona Tim murdered the fuck out of Walrus for failing Melody, followed shortly by everyone else for helping Walrus.

The end.

Top Bottom