The most important question of our time.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
What's your favorite colour?

Mines blue.

Just look at it. It's amazing.

Also, colour is spelled with a u.

Dunsparce

First of all, it's COLOR you bucktoothed limey cuck. Second of all, the only colors that don't suck dick are red white and blue.

Last edited:
D

Danny

Unregsistered User
First of all, it's COLOR you bucktoothed limey cuck. Second of all, the only colors that don't suck dick are red white and blue.
First off, what language are you speaking?

If you answered ENGLISH, you are correct. Oh? What's that? I'm in England you say?
And the English spell colour with a u? Wow, the coincidences just keep on stacking huh?
Also, you illiterate american, I already mentioned blue.

But, you're right about one thing, and ONLY one thing.
Red white and blue are the only colours that don't suck dick.

Eat it, dunsparce.

[N.B. This post is intended as entirely satirical in nature; therefore nobody should get offended, not even Americans.]

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Uh damn, I fucked up. I'm really sorry. I forgot. I was confused why you seemed so angry in response to my post. I really hate how I can't remember things like this.

Sorry, I know now that it was really rude. I shouldn't have been so insensitive. It's okay if you don't forgive me. I know I'll probably just end up forgetting again in the future.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Can't believe I just saw this thread. Time to enlighten you losers.

Cyan, bruh. Then purple, teal, and crimson.
My god, you actually don't have shit taste aside from that fucking retarded first pick.

Mine, obviously, is teal - it's the very best. Crimson's a somewhat-close second.

Teal followed closely by cyan.
Cyan shouldn't even be in your top ten.

Top Bottom