The Reintroduction of Ads

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Hello forumers,

By the time you read this post, you will already have (hopefully) noticed the reintroduction of advertisements on our forums. This was a choice I had to mull over for a while and have finally decided would work best in our favor.

You all know that the financial situation of this forum is not a story filled with unicorns and gold at the end of rainbows. Trust me, I checked. For the past few months, we have survived off the gracious donations of some very generous donors that I cannot thank enough. However, I would like the server to try to remain as self-reliant as possible and I cannot let this community come to rely on donations. With this mindset, I have taken the effort to re-implement the ads.

For users that do not wish to view ads, the donor rank will soon make its come back. I would like to emphasize that making a donation and paying for the donor rank will not be the same thing. Donor rank, are people who pay to remove advertisements. Donors, are people who donated out of the generosity of their hearts.

More information will be released as things develop.

Thanks for you continued support,
RECONmaster

Last edited:

Artistunknown

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Of course us selling out would get more likes and attention than us actually releasing a video.

Also I'm not seeing any ads... unless staff don't see ads...

Artistunknown

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
ARE YOU SAYING YOU USE AN ADBLOCKER!?!? Seriously though, they're at the top and bottom of every page.
It might be because of the theme I'm using. I never switched over to the one that won 'cause I'm lazy.

Artistunknown

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Yeah, only the flat awesome styles have ads, and for whatever reason the flat awesome dev style has 2 ads at the top.

Top Bottom