[Video] The Requisition (Stream and Maybe Podcast?)

Requiem

So first off, the link to my stream: www.mixer.com/Valiant_Requiem

As you guys might remember, I did that podcast thing for class roughly under a year ago and I called it The Requisition. I decided to keep that title for my stream.

Right now, I'm still figuring out my days to stream. I'm thinking Mondays and Fridays for sure with maybe a stream on Wednesdays, if I'm not closing at work. TC has Tuesdays and Thursdays and I don't wanna compete with him, so I figure I'll only stream on those days in case he has to cancel or is simply unavailable.

That said, I'll be streaming tonight, Monday, February 18th. We're gonna do some more Kingdom Hearts 3! I don't plan to do any Isaac, it didn't seem to go over so well, haha.

And finally, I wanted to express interest in doing the podcast version of The Requisition, if anyone would like to maybe do a monthly podcast and then see where things go from there.

Requiem

Third post just to lock it in, in case I need three posts to myself at the front of the thread.

Also, sorry for the gross screenshots. I had to use my phone because for some reason you can't take screenshots or video when you're not actively inside a game.

Requiem

Been a second since posting in here. We're live now with KH3! We're doing the pirates world!

Requiem

Top Bottom