The Spirits of Existence

Requiem

Sorry boyos, my life has been hectic since after the storm.

Basically, that depression post turned into dealing with Harvey, then that turned into leaving my grandparents place since my grandpa is incredibly difficult to live with and he made me feel unwanted (not helpful with this depression shit going on).

Eventually that turned into staying with my brother for a few days, only so I could figure out where I was going and what the plan was. Found a place with a friend, but my brother's landlord thinks he had let me stay there forever. She doesn't let him even have family over for the weekend. She's such a tight ass and making his life hell, so that didn't help anyone.

I'm now finally stable and living with my mom in the room she's renting with her own friends and I'm taking care of the dogs in the house as my rent. It's a good situation. I finally have some stability under me which has been in short supply lately.

So, in regards to this game, give me a little more time. I'm working on getting a job while I'm here with my mom and earning some cash that I can actually save up to pay for rent when I move back to school in January. Just getting my ducks in a row.

I started the game thinking that I'd have a lot of time on my hands at my grandparents, but my grandpa being what he was sort of changed everything, so apologies for this not starting up as quickly as I'd have liked. For once though, things are looking good overall, so I'm not willing to let this game die at all.

Requiem

Thanks. I won't lie, I kinda forgot about this. I'll think about it after poop mafia.

@coolpool2, you still wanna play?

Also, is there anyone else who wants to join?

Requiem

I've been holding out hoping for more players, but we'll see what happens in the next little bit. Thanks for keeping me honest

Requiem

It does, but I'm not sure how attached I am to this game. I suppose we'll see. The concept isn't really one I wanna keep up with, for example, but the simplicity of the game is something I really like.

Top Bottom