The Vote Part 2: Electric Pollaloo

Which voting system would you prefer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Requiem

but why not let people enjoy it?
I'm just saying I can see why people would be getting bored with the election. Nothing has really happened in the last few days/since last week. As just a voter who isn't running, isn't making ads, it does feel a little slow and I feel bored.

I'm not saying rush through things for my sake or just hurry up and get on with it. Arguing over who gets to tally the votes or whether or not people can vote anonymously is pretty much the nonsense I was referring to and I use nonsense as a loose term. I'm not judging people over doing that stuff, I'm just trying to point out that it doesn't really matter in the long run.

If people are having fun still and intend to keep running with this idea and do stuff, great! You guys should set a date for that debate, you should get questions ready beforehand, people should make more ads or posters, etc. etc. As just an audience member/voter, more or less, I'm saying I see why Jeb would say something like this:
This forum election is so much fun. I love it here :^]
Again, don't take my post extremely seriously. If there's more election stuff to come, great, awesome, I'd love to check it out. If there's not, let's not dilly dally worrying about the small stuff. We know what type of system we'll use to vote, people seem okay with Easy being the guy to tally the votes. Let's see that debate get planned or whatever else is coming and then yeah, let's just keep it moving, I guess.

Requiem

You could do that, but considering my short posts getting misunderstood is pretty much the reason why I make long posts at all now, it doesn't make much sense.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
It does - aside from the bolded text, which I suggest is omitted for the sake of transparency. As you yourself said of the Court:

I see no reason that these same standards should not be applied to the voting record, as the office of mayor fits each of these criteria and I'm quite certain that political violence is a nonissue for Mach Entertainment - Vance Landow notwithstanding.
Naw, man, Vance is the exception that proves the failure of the rule to hold true. Or, he would have been, if prior elections didn't already have candidates threatening to persecute anybody who didn't vote for them, should they win. Such grounds for fear of reprisal with a public vote can be construed as voter intimidation, and so indirect voter purge.

Tell y'what, though. I'll keep the full record of votes in archive, and if we later have a vote about the record of the vote after doing it the way a preliminary vote previously voted it should be done in, I can release the list if a majority of voters vote that I should do so.

Sound good, everyone?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
So be it; they should already be archived through your PMs in any case.

Top Bottom