[Art] They Could be Heros

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
New page posted.

Just a heads up, Sunday's post may be late. The page is completed, however I will be gone all weekend on a road trip and cannot guarantee a release on time.
I will bring my tablet with me and still try to release it on time, but I don't know if everything will work out. That being said I will try to have it posted by Monday evening at the latest.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
Okay, caught up on this and that elf chick is thin as fuck. You're comic is going to make women have a terrible conception of self image. That elf could literally be broken in a stiff breeze.

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
Okay, caught up on this and that elf chick is thin as fuck. You're comic is going to make women have a terrible conception of self image. That elf could literally be broken in a stiff breeze.
On one hand elves are generally more slender then humans, on the other hand in my haste to sketch the character I may have exaggerated proportions. Regardless the next elf character will also be thin, however future characters will not all have the same body type.

An update on the next release: I will be taking the week off from the comic. I am literally stranded halfway across the country and I don't even have a way to get home for Thanksgiving. So I am physically incapable of posting new pages for a while. I will try to post the next page by Thursday the 3rd.

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
Got the new page up. I've been playing catch up with all the work I missed last week so, I'm glad I could still get it posted today.

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
Trying different things.

And I think I never settled on a concept for that character so it was also a finalization for myself as to what that character looked like.

I do have detailed drawings of most of the characters I may get around to releasing if people are interested.

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
New comic is up. Sorry it's so late, but it's still technically Sunday where I'm at. I was just not motivated at all to do any work today.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
"... to ware these sacks..." Not sure if spelt how it was pronounced or if he's talking about tableware

Null Hypothesis

Donor III
Ha, nice catch. Spell check missed that one though to be fair it is an actual word just thew wrong spelling.

Fixed it.

Top Bottom