• WARNING YOU ARE IN THE SHADOW REALM

• Messages and threads within this forum do not count towards a user's post count.
    • Messages and threads within this forum are not moderated. View at own discretion
    • Illegal activity is still prohibited within these forums

this place sucks

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
You bastard, why didn't you screenshot the posts of all those people who said "I have Aspergers" or something to that effect, and also add a bunch of them to that conversation?

Pretty weird to be like "I unbanned your main account but you can't post" on Rob's end, in any case. Yeah, I'm sure "you're not really banned but you prettymuch are" will get a great response. Motherfucker still hasn't learned shit.

If you want to really make Rob look and feel like a bitch, what you need to do is become a well-regarded, respected, and generally beloved forumer, who he'll look like a dickhead if he fucks with. Case in point:
Rob Thinks I'm The Shit.png

In this way, you can contribute to a second Urealms 9/11. Lastly, feel free to use "Runescape" or "Sweet New Rule" as your username, 'cause both have forum backgrounds - and I suspect Rob will be able to piece that together.

Dunsparce

I actually did screenshot all the posts on the DC;HA thread, but putting them all together would be, ya know, work. I'll do it later.

Firedemon

I can't decide if the best part is that he responded like that despite "dc;ha", meaning he didn't remember that, or if the worst part is that he responded like that despite "dc;ha", meaning that he didn't remember that clusterfuck.

Dunsparce

I've got a really good idea for how to troll him next, but I'm worried it might actually be too good. Like I could get into legal trouble or something. I'll make a thread called "The Truth About Robert Moran" and pose as either Krysta, Guude or Johnny Vorez, and make shit up, like I could say that Rob used to get drunk all the time and beat me up as Krysta. "I gave him a choice between me and alcohol, and he chose alcohol." Do y'all got any tips, or would that be too far?

Dunsparce

Yesterday I made a post where I said I wanted to accuse Rob of drunken domestic abuse. I'd like to sincerely apologize for overstepping my bounds there. I'd like to, but I can't because, believe it or not, I have a condition which prevents me from doing so. You see, I have Asperger's Syndrome, which prevents me from understanding how people will react to the things that I say. I hope you will all be more understanding in the future.

dc;ha

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Giving the forum the power to turn the whole forum to look like the Shadow Realm? Could that have effects beyond the aesthetic and metaphorical?

Mayor @Tirin , Honorable Justice @Easy , what are your thoughts on this development?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Given that this is accessed through a user's preferences and is not applied to the site for everyone viewing it, I don't really give a damn. Plus, it looks pretty damn good.

Top Bottom