• WARNING YOU ARE IN THE SHADOW REALM

• Messages and threads within this forum do not count towards a user's post count.
    • Messages and threads within this forum are not moderated. View at own discretion
    • Illegal activity is still prohibited within these forums

this place sucks

Shadow

Banned
this forums is boring since recon is a sane and reasonable admin who refuses to overreact to our attempts to cause drama and thus increase activity

we should all go to robs new forum and troll the shit out of it until rob loses his sanity and has to spend the rest of his life in a padded room or has an aneurysm whichever comes first im not picky

lets do this guys whos with me

Dunsparce

When I say we should troll Rob's new forum, it's just like "yeah, whatever, Sparcey." But when Shadow says it, well holy shit it's fucking brilliant. Felch me.

And yes, I'll be participating in the trolling, under my new name "Naraka." Can't have Rob knowing it's me since I got the killing blow on the last forum.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I don't think it's worth. I can't have teal, the RP there is about two steps below the worst we ever had on old Urealms (not to mention heavily based on d20 rolls that entirely lack context or a manner of influencing and almost always rooted in Urealms lore - which is, in fact, what produced the worst RP on old Urealms), and most of the people there are dumbass little kids or suck Rob's dick like it's chocolate-coated.

Also, if I revealed who I was I'd be instabanned. Rob probably still has nightmares of insurrection on the old forums.

RECONmaster

Webmaster
Staff member
Administrator
this forums is boring since recon is a sane and reasonable admin who refuses to overreact to our attempts to cause drama and thus increase activity

we should all go to robs new forum and troll the shit out of it until rob loses his sanity and has to spend the rest of his life in a padded room or has an aneurysm whichever comes first im not picky

lets do this guys whos with me
1501043644275.png

Plz record Rob's aneurysm, that shit be funny to me.

Firedemon

I still kind of want to introduce them to mafia. It might help them improve their forum society by introducing a mafia based social hierarchy.

At which point we can just steal the top 0.1% and increase our numbers with non-garbage new blood, then troll the remainder.

Shadow

Banned
okay robs new forum is so shit i literally cannot stand to look at it long enough to post

@Dunsparce do me a favor and make a thread called "So how about that Trump guy?" and then make the OP say "What are everyone's thoughts on the current administration" or some shit like that and then also go to some completely random ass thread and say "hitler did nothing wrong"

Dunsparce

I would say that, if I didn't just get both my threads deleted. I think I'm banned, but the forum is too shitty for me to be sure. It just won't let me be signed in while viewing the forum. Maybe later I'll tell Rob that I didn't realize I was being inappropriate because of a serious condition I have called Aspergers, and that he should really respect that in the future.

Top Bottom