This Week's Video is Out of this World! (And maybe next week's too)

Artistunknown

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This week's video is part 1 of a short-lived Starbound playthrough that me and Alex did back in 2014 or something, I don't know. It's pretty fun I think, and Alex put a good bet of effort into editing it, so there's that.

This is currently the last finished video we have, but dammit we've released 1 video a week for every week this year so far (plus one extra) so we're gonna try to keep this going. Alex was working on part two of this, but his media drive started failing or something so that had to be delayed. Hopefully it's done in time though. If not, I still have some stuff that I could theoretically put together.

In other news, out of all the videos we've uploaded so far this year, the most successful seems to be part 0 of my Fire Red Nuzlocke, so I take it people want more of that. All the more reason to start on the actual nuzlocke as soon as possible.

Hopefully we'll be able to have a new video ready for next Friday, and depending on how much of my nuzlocke I can record, we can probably get out two videos a week. I really wouldn't expect that though, nor do I think we should attempt it, at least not right now, not until we have a plan for bigger projects that you can actually look forward to. I do have a lot of ideas for "interesting" let's play series though, so once I get finished with this cartoon I'm working on and I have some free time, I'll get to recording some of those.

Top Bottom