This Week's Videos

Artistunknown

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
So, this week was an anomaly, we released TWO videos! One of them's a shitty old thing I wasted time putting together, and the other is something from Alex. Yes, rejoice, for once a video not by me!

First, our final Minecraft machinima. I say "our" but it was all done by me, still made for Mach though. I wrote and filmed it in 2014, and then just kinda gave up on it for over a year 'cause I couldn't figure out how to make it presentable, and after taking time away from it, I think I've managed to put together something decent. And no, the story doesn't make sense, even if I explained what's happening, it wouldn't make sense.
There will be actual GOOD machinimas from us in the future still, just not Minecraft.

And now, the first installment of an alleged series, MELP (Mach Entertainment Let's Play). This time, Alex plays through the demo for Mafia II, and it's pretty funny and stuff.
There's still one video left on queue, but other than that, we're still working on putting together more content. I've got a bunch of old shit I could still put together, but it's all Minecraft, so I'm not sure if I should even bother since we're trying to move away from that. I guess it shouldn't matter what the content is though as long as it's funny, so if you guys wanna see that, let me know.

Top Bottom