Tim's something something light and fluffy or maybe magical mafia game.

TimTh33nchant3r

Greetings and salutations forumers! Welcome to another scintillating thread dedicated to bastardy, lies, and shenanigans. This will become the thread where I run my light and fluffy silly game, or if I get the mechanics done in time, my ultra-silly Magic the Gathering themed game. Either way, role madness. Either way, there will be blood. And also chaos.

I'll be editing in rules here, whichever set is appropriate for the game I'm running.

Dunsparce "The Antagonist" Xander - Died day one of being antagonistic.
Rondait "Cliffjumper" Claw - Died night two of RNGoodness.
Stealthy "Walrusbane" Kill
Riyant "Spiralbro" Jeroth
Anatron "This motherfucker" Man
Colonel "%20" Thunder - Died night one of being universally loathed by all life.
Blooky "The New Girl" Hannah - Died night two of inability to follow instructions.
Tag "Mexicool" Ross

That's eight.

Rules, such as they are:
Talk all you want, even at the night phase.
Edit your posts at your own risk. People are allowed to take offense to it, but I'm not modkilling anyone.
Do not edit other people's posts. I know you're not even playing yet, Tirin, and you may not at all, but that shit is so unbelievably shady I think I'd have to perma-ban you from all future games over it. Really, this shouldn't even have to be a rule that is spelled out, but such is the community we play with.
Play to your wincon. If I feel you're violating the spirit of this rule, I'll send you a PM demanding to know your intended strategy and how what you're doing helps you win.
Get butt-devastated. This is going to be a bastard-mod game, so it's ok to get mad, since there's basically no balance or anything, and your tears will be delicious.
Don't get butt-devastated. This is going to be a bastard-mod game, so you knew what you were getting into when you signed up, and I don't want all your salty tears to saturate my palette.
I will be assigning people roles and alignments randomly, but each forumer will receive an additional power based on basically nothing.
You may use one power per phase unless otherwise specified. Lynching is a power. You may unlynch and then use a day phase power, but may not subsequently lynch again. The number of lynches required does not change from this, unless that was your power.
Day phase will last until I am bored of your discussion, but probably at least 24 hours.
Night phase will last until I either have everyone's actions or not-actions, or 24 hours, whichever comes first.
Phases may last longer than listed above, because I get busy with stuff sometimes. Use that grace period wisely.

If anybody else has suggestions for rules, they can PM me before the game starts. Rules will not be changing after the game begins, unless I am lying to you, which I reserve the right to do.

Last edited:

Anatronman

You make a good point.

I am no longer in until someone explains to Lotus what the rules are.

Anatronman

This looked fun. Maybe we could do one more day of sign ups and run it fast?

BlookyHannah

I'm in, if you're still down to run it.

TimTh33nchant3r

Ok, roles are out. Additional rules and notes:

I changed my mind about the one power limit. Use as many as you have.
No roleclaiming. Not even a little bit. If I see one of you say, "I'm a good guy," I reserve the right to modkill you.
Have fun with it. That is the fucking point, after all.

Also, Day One Begins.

Last edited:

BlookyHannah

My first ever forum mafia commences! :D

Top Bottom