Tim's something something light and fluffy or maybe magical mafia game.

Anatronman

Did the cop die? I get the feeling that with two kill powers and a handful of posts by anyone alive, I have to Lynch Tag for lack of any interesting options.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Lynch Anatronman

It's the first time I manage to check on this thread this week and I'm getting lynched.

Not cool, mang.

Anatronman

Okay, Jeroth's fucked. Who wants to win this game? I control two votes and I love to townside.

Tag_Ross

You control two votes? Well then... What to do besides Lynch anatron?
Doesn't seem like anything says to not Lynch him, he's been pretty aggressive towards the inactives, trying to score an easy kill? Maybe, probably...

Anyways, seeing as i don't think we can both do this, LYNCH ANATRON TWICE!!!

Anatronman

Oh shit. Town has no lynch power tomorrow. I think the Mafia might have won.

EDIT: Forgot about the ressurrction. Should be fine actually. Just scum hunt well.

TimTh33nchant3r

Day breaks, and TC has been brutally re-murdered. I don't know about you guys, but I really hope you're all having as much fun playing as I am watching you.

Ah yes, before I forget, with 3 of you left it is 2 to lynch.

Day will end in 24 hours.

Steal Thy Kill

I figure process of elimination it's Riyant. You're confirmed town, I was AWOL until Day 2 and we had a kill on Night 1.

I was about to not lynch because when it's Lylo if you fuck up the maf just rush in and hammer... but then I realized that since you're confirmed town you can't jump on so...

Lynch Riyant

Top Bottom