[Art] Tolvan's Art Thread

Tolvan

Campaign Killer
I'm stealing Coolpool's idea. Basically, I'll post some of my art here, and while it won't be too great I'm gonna do it anyway. Feel free to criticize it all you like. Oh, and until I get a tablet for art (which won't be for a couple years in all likelihood) the pictures here will be taken by my phone.

Requiem

If there's a library nearby or you have a good one in your school, you should have readily available access to a scanner. I suggest doing that. Scanning stuff is cool and fun and relatively easy to do.

Also, post that shit, let's go. I'm ready for some art.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I generally only scan things I think are of good quality, I have a scanner built into my printer.

Tolvan

Campaign Killer
If there's a library nearby or you have a good one in your school, you should have readily available access to a scanner. I suggest doing that. Scanning stuff is cool and fun and relatively easy to do.

Also, post that shit, let's go. I'm ready for some art.
My school is private, and doesn't have a library... It's a bit of trouble to get there, and I don't have a license yet either...

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I generally don't like crowds, that's kind of why I connected with Neku from TWEWY, but I guess it is much more enjoyable to be with other people, I still haven't gotten over my dislike of crowds though.

Requiem

My school is private, and doesn't have a library... It's a bit of trouble to get there, and I don't have a license yet either...
How does your school not have a library? How do you get access to books?

Your school sounds like it sucks.

Tolvan

Campaign Killer
How does your school not have a library? How do you get access to books?

Your school sounds like it sucks.
I live in a pretty urban area, so there are plenty of libraries around. Honestly, my school is tiny - it just got a gym this year.

I generally don't like crowds, that's kind of why I connected with Neku from TWEWY, but I guess it is much more enjoyable to be with other people, I still haven't gotten over my dislike of crowds though.
Yeah, I can relate to that... As I said, my old school was way overcrowded.

Requiem

If there's plenty of libraries around, just walk to one of them. A good walk every day is a good thing.

Chickenspleen

You guys are like teenage girls on Facebook who post modelling photos and comment about how fat and ugly they are.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Hey hey, don't compare me to facebook. I actually don't really have any experience colouring, but I am proud of what I have done.

Top Bottom