• WARNING YOU ARE IN THE SHADOW REALM

• Messages and threads within this forum do not count towards a user's post count.
    • Messages and threads within this forum are not moderated. View at own discretion
    • Illegal activity is still prohibited within these forums

[ADULT] Toxic Mafia: Cancer Wins, No Surprise

Who Was the Game-Winning Cancer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Need 5 votes to lynch.

The Day will end today at 9pm pst, which is about 90 minutes from now. You fuckers better get moving.

Votes:

Dunsparce - 2 (The Hound, Tirin)
Stealthy - 2 (Jeroth, Andy)
Jeroth - 1 (Stealthy)
FD - 1 (Anatron)
No lynch - 1 (Dunsparce)

AndyM03

And here I was worried I made a time constraint lynch too early, not even surprised you illiterate ADHD fucks can't keep up with a thread. My Lynch stands.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Fucking Christ you people are useless piles of shit. Great job lynching somebody non-toxic, you guys, neither Andy nor Dunsparce's retarded asses got stomped.

Colonel Thunder

Day 1 has ended.

No one died. Round of applause morons.

Night 1 begins as of now and will last a maximum of 48 hours.

Hopefully players can at least figure out how to play the night phase.

Colonel Thunder

Night 2 is over!

Jeroth has been killed!

He was...

[You are a Toxic Player!

You win if the Cancer and Emotionally Unstable Admin are killed.

There are 8 players remaining!

Day 2 has begun!

5 votes to lynch!

The Day will end approximately 72 hours from now!

AndyM03

Glad to get the bookworm out of the fuckin way. I have half a mind to lynch you Dunsparce for following in Jeroths nerdy fucking footsteps with that comment, but unfortunately I have a hunch which cannot be ignored, and I will have a big fucking sook and ruin the game if you try and talk me out of it or lynch me for it.

Lynch Stealthy

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I have a hunch which cannot be ignored, and I will have a big fucking sook and ruin the game if you try and talk me out of it or lynch me for it.
What is this, Overwatch mafia?

Andy's being a sad little bitch boy and hating on Riyant while following in his nerdy fucking footsteps himself, which is about as pathetic as I expected.

That said, Dunsparce is a complete fucking failure at toxicity except when it's unwelcome - shocker there - so I'm gonna go ahead and lynch Dunsparce again in the hopes that someone's brain will function well enough to follow suit and take his snowflake shit outta here.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Glad to get the bookworm out of the fuckin way. I have half a mind to lynch you Dunsparce for following in Jeroths nerdy fucking footsteps with that comment, but unfortunately I have a hunch which cannot be ignored, and I will have a big fucking sook and ruin the game if you try and talk me out of it or lynch me for it.

Lynch Stealthy
Fuck you. You cheeky cunt. I may be dead but there aren't any rules in place that say I can't shit talk you from the grave or vote. Way to follow my fucking lead after I died, you kiwi. Or are you an Aussie? Either way, you're from a backwater nation that no one takes seriously or wants to deal with. Your whole nation lost a war against emus.

However. You may be right about stealthy and I still think we should lynch that prissy fairy.

Lynch Stealthy

The Hound

Just Monika
I can't believe Tirin is the only one here with half a fucking braincell, look at goddamn Dunsparce. You know that antagonistic crusty cunt, what is he doing? Oh he is posting fucking weak ass gifs. Either he's sustained severe head trauma (I know I didn't think he could get more retarded) or he's fucking up to something if that's the fucking best he can do at being toxic.

Either way
Lynch Dunsparce

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Use your common sense Jeroth, you're fucking dead idiot. You can't talk and you can't vote. Core mechanic dipshit.

It wasn't fucking posted, you twat. You say standard rules apply with flavor, then go onto to describe the rules. The guy in charge of poop mafia complains about common sense.

Steal Thy Kill

Goddamn Jeroth, you and these rules. I guess when you got elected mayor they cut off your balls, glued them onto a stick, and shoved it up your fat ass.

Top Bottom