• WARNING YOU ARE IN THE SHADOW REALM

• Messages and threads within this forum do not count towards a user's post count.
    • Messages and threads within this forum are not moderated. View at own discretion
    • Illegal activity is still prohibited within these forums

[ADULT] Toxic Mafia: Cancer Wins, No Surprise

Who Was the Game-Winning Cancer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Goddamn Jeroth, you and these rules. I guess when you got elected mayor they cut off your balls, glued them onto a stick, and shoved it up your fat ass.
We're not all fucking savages like you, Stealthy. I should have guessed someone as backwards as you doesn't understand the importance of the rules. The only reliable thing about you is how wrong you are most of the time. You were wrong about the US elections, wrong about the forum elections and wrong about my role in this game. You're about as useless as cancer, so I wouldn't be surprised if that was your role in this game.

Shizno

traps are gay
Here we fucking go, Druby adding nothing to the actual conversation as per usual. Although that's probably the same for most of the people here. But you especially, just rambling on about nothing as per usual. Just ranting and raving to ensure that you hear your voice over everyone else's. Like goddamn, could you just chill the fuck out a bit for once in your lives? I'd like to not have to raise my voice to talk over you immediately interrupting me when I'm trying to explain something to someone that I'm not entirely sick of spending time with.

Either all of that or you just come in with a shitty meme you found on Funnyjunk or some shit. "Hue hue traps are teh gay, xd", could you try to come up with some original goddamn jokes for once in your life? Well, I guess your life really is the joke here considering how often you talk about killing yourself.

There's a reason we renamed it to "Drubying yourself". Mostly out of hope that you finally do sooner rather than later.

Dragonruby

Here we fucking go, Druby adding nothing to the actual conversation as per usual. Although that's probably the same for most of the people here. But you especially, just rambling on about nothing as per usual. Just ranting and raving to ensure that you hear your voice over everyone else's. Like goddamn, could you just chill the fuck out a bit for once in your lives? I'd like to not have to raise my voice to talk over you immediately interrupting me when I'm trying to explain something to someone that I'm not entirely sick of spending time with.

Either all of that or you just come in with a shitty meme you found on Funnyjunk or some shit. "Hue hue traps are teh gay, xd", could you try to come up with some original goddamn jokes for once in your life? Well, I guess your life really is the joke here considering how often you talk about killing yourself.

There's a reason we renamed it to "Drubying yourself". Mostly out of hope that you finally do sooner rather than later.
Oh, look at who's come crawling out of his fucking shit hole of a life to try and come up with something vaguely hurtful. Like, goddamn, is it not enough that you hate your own life that you gotta try and make life shit for everyone else? Maybe if you finally half-way finished a fucking project for once, or, god forbid, actually finish something, you'd have some minuscule sense of accomplishment in your life and finally get your head out of your fucking ass. But no, just keep bitching about how much you hate yourself and never doing jack shit about it you little bitch of a human being.

Maybe you can just fill that hole in your heart with drinking or drugs like a normal person instead of building superficial relationships with random shitheads online and then burning those bridges in another self-destructive blaze of apathy. At least then you'd cut your lifespan shorter with every tantrum and stop wasting space around here, you fucking leech. I might spout memes, but you're living one on repeat and the only way out is through the bottom of a bottle of pills.

Oh and nice hairline by the way.

Shizno

Oh and nice hairline by the way.
Oh real fucking original. Figures you'd go for the low-hanging fruit. What, you want to tell me to go eat fish yet to try to kill myself? You're fucking predictable. Let me know when you have some interesting material because otherwise I'm just not going to bother. So feel free to keep claiming that I'm making superficial relationships. At least I have some. While you're just sitting there with just the same typical people doing the same stuff over and over again.

Your closest friend is me. Which is in itself the saddest thing I could say.
jesus christ
What, you want some too, fuckwit?

Dragonruby

Oh real fucking original. Figures you'd go for the low-hanging fruit. What, you want to tell me to go eat fish yet to try to kill myself? You're fucking predictable. Let me know when you have some interesting material because otherwise I'm just not going to bother. So feel free to keep claiming that I'm making superficial relationships. At least I have some. While you're just sitting there with just the same typical people doing the same stuff over and over again.

Your closest friend is me. Which is in itself the saddest thing I could say.
At least I'm going somewhere with my life. Guess what, I have a job, that pays a salary. What do you have, sitting in your living room day after day, doing nothing but watching shitty youtube videos or trying to entertain yourself with video games you don't even buy yourself. Have you ever even actually earned anything you own before? Sounds awfully a lot like the pot calling the kettle black. You're just as much as a lonely piece of shit as you try to make me out to be you fucking bird-nosed shekelmongerer.

jesus christ
Oh look who it is, the fucking local feel good police coming to hop into the fucking conversation, huh? You wanna try and give everyone a hug? Ask us all about our day? Why don't you fix your own life before trying to mess with mine. Even Blookie calls you a fuck up to your face.

AndyM03

Dunsparce is clearly acting weirdly and killing him will either satisfy some shitty game mechanic or fill him with personal joy and you'd be a fucking idiot to provide either to him on a silver platter.

That being said I won't have too much of a sook if he dies today, chances are he's proper scum and drawing attention to himself in an attempt to ruin the game.

AndyM03

Side note fuck all of you, inactivity isn't funny, Req proved that in wholesome and tcuck even pointed that out in the OP. Post some fucking shit.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Dunsparce is clearly acting weirdly and killing him will either satisfy some shitty game mechanic or fill him with personal joy and you'd be a fucking idiot to provide either to him on a silver platter.
I'm sure that killing Dunsparce would fill everyone in this game with personal joy, because that fucking douchebag has been making the lives of everyone around him miserable from his very existence for, what, fourteen years? ...He's fourteen, right?

Whatever. Fact of the matter is, the least toxic of the many, many loose, flappy vaginas in here have to be Anatron and Firedemon, because their stupid asses haven't even said anything for an entire day phase and were barely toxic during the last one. As much as everyone desperately wants to see Dunsparce hang, I'm gonna have to unlynch Dunsparce and Lynch Firedemon for trying out his fucking trash "let's just not play the game to see if I can get away with it" strategy again. It's a real boring crutch used to cover up devastating mediocrity and the inability to commit even to something as simple as a mafia game.

Firedemon

Alright fuckwads, listen up. I know, it's god damn impossible to listen with how little of a brain you worthless sacks of cancer have, even collectively, but if you really try you can do it.

I'm gonna break this shit down for you real simple, try to keep up.

Exhibit A, for the arsenic you people need to take a big dose of.

I never /in'd to this fucking pathetic excuse for a game. No, I asked a basic fucking question about the premise of the game.

Does inactivity count as toxicity?
Does anyone see a "hey I'm FD, I want to play your little game with the fuckbois Tirin and Stealthy"? No, that's right you fucking don't. Congratulations TC, you're better at putting words in people's mouths than Putin is at putting his dick in Donald's.

Exhibit B, for the butthurt bitch boys you're all being.

I never even got a fucking answer from TC, because that would involve being vaguely aware of the goings on of this thread and having the necessary faculties to answer a fucking question. Thus, given how butthurt TC was about Req lurking last game, I can only assume this is the most toxic possible thing.

Exhibit C, for the cock sucking you're doing for TC.

Some of you rules lawyering Pikachu pipers are saying bull shit about all mighty TC's OP - which I don't understand how you can read anyways while you're all gathered around a rodent dick like that - but I read that shit once and you expect me to read it again, all because a guy who is too stupid to vote for himself decided to change it at the start of the game I didn't even sign up for.

In conclusion - that part of a book none of you absolute morons have ever gotten to - Lynch TC for being impervious to the obvious.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Leave it to TC's stupid ass to count anyone paying attention to his shit idea as a player, and leave it to him to say "12 hours to end of day" when there are problems going on with the forum. Great job, TC, your mafia game is almost as legendary a fuckup as the rest of your life.

Unlynch FD and Lynch Andy, because the latter has been prettymuch a complete bitch after getting so thoroughly roasted by myself, the other players, and the field of eugenics. FD may well be is objectively shit at everything, but at least he's nerd raging hard enough to make a fucking post on Day 2. Fucking moron can't even realize that we can't listen to him type out a message on a forum, because (much like every woman he's ever met) we can't stand being within a hundred feet of him. Mind you, it's hard to decide whether that's because of his grating voice, offensive smell, crippling lack of social skills, or the court order.

The Hound

Just Monika
The issues started well before then but of course your head is so firmly lodged in your rectum that you still thought everything was fine when posts were randomly disappearing.

Also thank goodness the two fuck Bois Shizno and Druby did something right for once and actually showed the rest of you queef sniffers how to be toxic. It's goddamn pathetic how dainty and cordial you've all become when the heats on and you actually have to try and be toxic. For fuck sake TC is being more toxic than most of you and he's a dickless suck up.

It's making it really hard to figure out who to lynch when you all could be mistaken for a bunch of old ladies about to have tea and biscuits. Seriously grow a pair you little cunt muffins.

Unlynch Dunsparce

I'll wait to see what the hell you all have to say for yourselves.

AndyM03

My comment about how the forum issues fucking things up got fucked up.
Conspiracy shit going on.

Top Bottom