• WARNING YOU ARE IN THE SHADOW REALM

• Messages and threads within this forum do not count towards a user's post count.
    • Messages and threads within this forum are not moderated. View at own discretion
    • Illegal activity is still prohibited within these forums

[ADULT] Toxic Mafia: Cancer Wins, No Surprise

Who Was the Game-Winning Cancer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Night 2 has ended!

The Hound has been killed!

He was...

You are a Toxic Player!

You win if the Cancer and Emotionally Unstable Admin are killed.

There are 7 players remaining!

4 votes necess.ā̟̥͚̻̬͂̀̐́͘r̶̢̛̠̟̰͇̦̘̓̅̿̊̊̌̕͝͡ͅy̬̱͓̰͙̫̠̟̮̫̐̌̈̈͊ ţ̸̠̤̰̱̣̩͊̃͋̌͗o̢̠͚̹̘͉̖̒̅̿͗̆͋̃͜͠͝͞ͅ l̗̣̱̫̘̓̇̍̕͠y̡̛̫̬͚͈̻̱͋͗̎̓̓͘͢ņ̷̞̟͔͇̒̃̃̅̌̔͊͆͐͝ċ̵̡͉̖̺͖̋͌͛͌́͆h̸̢̨̛̩̬̤͕͚̆̍͑̐̿͢!̵̨̩͙͓̲͙̐͂̑̿̇͑͐
̵̨̧̥̺͖̈͐̌̌̾̀̀͂͘͘
̫̯͓͙̤̋̾̈́͛̈́͢D͓̰̥̣̣̹̭͇̄̓͊̀̚ą̷̨̖̮̪͛͛̓̓̐͆͋̍͂ẙ̢̤͎̱̯͔͖͙̮̈̓͐̊̚͝ͅ 3̸̱̭̖͚̭̖̆̇̾͊͘͠ ḩ͕̣̬͊͌̎̋͆̂͌̓͋̀͟ā̴͖̪̱̗͓̣̞̀̄̋̒ś͕̯̥͍̮̥̌̅͑̋̚͝

blood moon.jpg

Colonel Thunder

The skies darken and a blood-red moon rises in the sky.

Someone has TRIGGERED the Emotionally Unstable Admin

They have become the Vengeful Destructive Admin.

Vengeful Destructive Admin, PM me the names of two players you would like to execute.

Then the day will proceed.

Steal Thy Kill

Okay you cockguzzlers, here's the deal. We just found out about an execute mechanic. Guess who actually tried to execute somebody already? And completely failing because he's an illiterate wannabe edgelord who doesn't have two neurons to spark together. See, before I wrote it off as Dunsparce being an autist. And he still is, but now he's an autist who couldn't figure out his goddamn role description. Of course, TC's a pathetic imbecile who decided that letting an anti-town role kill two people at once when we only have nine fucking players was a worthwhile idea. Another brilliant idea from the drained brain behind Firefly Mafia. So I'll give Dunsparce some credit - because I'm just that generous of a guy - and say that it's possible he's just a regular autist and TC pulled this mechanic out of his thoroughly munched ass.

But here's the real bitch of it all. That gaylord Admin has been banning me the last two days because he just knew I'd catch on to him, so my lynch vote counts for about as much as a Texan Democrat's. Of course, Andy's also been riding my dick hard like he's Jeroth's mom, so maybe he's the one trying to stop my lynch. That means all the rest of you need to stop being decomposing sacks of meat, and instead lynch a bastard. So wash the cheetos dust and sperm-stained moisturizer off your hands and start throwing up lynch votes.

I'm giving you all two good options, and I bet you'll fuck it up, so I'll make it easy for you and say Lynch Andy, because he's been living up to his role as Australia's prison bitch and I'm somehow more sick of him than I am of Dunsparce.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
What, you found out that I'm more toxic than any of you worthless cunts? My head and liver are telling me that (even reprimanding me for it), too.

@Colonel Thunder What the fuck is the holdup with the day phase?

Colonel Thunder

Whitetiger and Stealthy have been executed!

They were...

You are a Toxic Player!

You are a Toxic Player!

It is now Day 3.

There are 5 players remaining.

3 votes to lynch.

The Day will end 72 hours from now.

AndyM03

Lynch Dunsparce
im gonna roll with what stealthy said tbh besides the whole Lynch Andy bit

Anatronman

This game is, was, and always will be a fucking joke. The scum just wiped the floor with everyone even vaguely toxic and left me in this day care with Tirin since he mentioned me in his last post before he decided to drink himself out of the game. Well fuck lynching Dunsparce, because that would only fill him with squealing contrarian glee, fuck lynching FD because his post didn't cause my bones to cringe, and fuck lynching Tirin because the bullshit rules make it basically impossible.

So Lynch Andy the emotionally stable genius who restarted his router twice before he checked in to make sure the servers were okey dokey.

Dunsparce

You guys haven't beaten this game yet? Man, you guys SUCK at this. I've actually already met my win condition, so I kinda don't actually care what happens next, but I'm feeling generous, so I think I'll help you guys out. (I literally flipped a coin to decide whether I'll help the town or the scum)

There are five players left alive. Three of them are anti-town, including me. My wincon was to trigger the Admin role. Can ya guess who I targeted last night? It was Tirin. Tirin is the Vengeful Destructive Admin.

I have no idea who's the Cancer between Anatron, Andy and Firedemon, but now I've evened the playing field a little. You're welcome.

Lynch Tirin

Anatronman

Trigger warning Dunsparce? How flavorful.

Unlynch Andy; Lynch Tirin

I like this way more because I get to lynch Tirin.

Firedemon

Alright, I was gonna continue not playing this game because I didn't sign up for it and you kids are all whiny, but the mafia can't die without a unanimous town vote, so I guess I'm doing this shit.

Stealthy, through some miracle of idiot savantry, has made good points and I see basically no reason for Dunsparce to be intelligent enough to not kill the guy attacking him, and there's this great piece of idiocy right before you.

Dunsparce has basically not defended himself. You know why? Because he assumed I would be inactive, because I'm a toxic motherfucker and explicitly stated that inactivity was the most toxic thing I could do. And if I'm inactive, the mafia can't get lynched. So this smarmy piece of shit thought he could just edgelord all over the place with impunity, because day end with no Lynch is a mafia victory.

Well guess what else, Dunsparce and Anatron have dropped two Lynch votes and not gotten an automatic third. So either Tirin is mafia, or those idiots are both mafia. But try to follow this, I know it's hard since this is actually reading and most of you are illiterate enough to be from Alabama (and probably inbred enough), Andy has lynched Dunsparce and didn't immediately get two more votes. So either Andy is mafia, or Dunsparce is mafia. If Dunsparce is NOT mafia, Andy and Tirin ARE mafia. And if Andy is NOT mafia, Dunsparce must be mafia, thus Anatron must also be mafia.

That or you're all retarded, which is entirely possible.

Dunsparce however, has said something else absolutely moronic (again). Dunsparce has claimed to have triggered the admin. But you know what, I don't think the admin gets triggered by a specific person. No, I think the admin decides to be triggered, because that's faaaar more toxic. Of course, TC isn't a particularly intelligent person, I shouldn't rule that out.

AndyM03

Don't have much to lose besides the entire game, and it's better then lynching me so I suppose I'll believe Dunsparce. It does explain his behaviour.

Unlynch Dunsparce Lynch Tirin

Firedemon

There is no reasonable course of action that explains this.

If Tirin is mafia, one of you is his scum buddy. Either Andy just bandwagoned his buddy when I was clearly about to hand them the game, Anatron and Tirin failed to take the very big opening given by Andy, or Dunsparce just threw his scum buddy under the bus for no reason at all.

But if Tirin is town, Dunsparce ca't have been telling the truth, so either Anatron or Andy is his scum buddy. If Andy is the scum buddy, lynching Dunsparce is still unbelievably stupid. So it must be Anatron. But I just spelled out exactly fucking why it has to be either Andy/Tirin or Dunsparce/Anatron, so why would Andy unlynch Dunsparce? Holy fuck, Australians really can't read. I thought it was true, but I never had the proof until now.

Top Bottom