• WARNING YOU ARE IN THE SHADOW REALM

• Messages and threads within this forum do not count towards a user's post count.
    • Messages and threads within this forum are not moderated. View at own discretion
    • Illegal activity is still prohibited within these forums

[ADULT] Toxic Mafia: Cancer Wins, No Surprise

Who Was the Game-Winning Cancer?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Votes:

Tirin -3 - (Dunsparce, Anatron, Andy)

Tirin has been lynched!

Congrats on your first lynch of the game, morons!

Tirin was...

You are the Emotionally Unstable Admin

Every night phase, you choose the player you think is being the most toxic and ban them. They will not be able to vote the following day phase.

You can ignore the rule that says you must vote to lynch the least toxic player.

You win when your community begins behaving appropriately (when you are the only player left alive).

Something mid-game happened that caused his role to change!

Your role has been updated to
Vengeful Destructive Admin! Now, every night phase, you choose one player you want to kill, for any reason.

It is now Night 3.

48 hours until day phase.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Psst. You're all fucking retarded.

Dunsparce has been acting as non-toxic as possible all game and you've all been completely babydicked little fucking fags over it. It's extremely, painfully fucking obvious that he's scum, given how much he's been at it and the fact that he literally stated as such, but your demi-brains don't work enough to see through a painfully obvious and shitty ruse earlier in the game and outright saying "I am anti-town" now. Yeah, I'm sure he's a fucking Jester in this damn-near-vanilla game, you subhumans. Niggerfaggot Pally role incoming, by the way.

Failing to follow the rules worth shit aside (not that TC has the balls to modkill people for breaking them, or any balls at all), even if he's telling the truth what he's saying is still worth lynching his dumb ass over. He just completely literally painted an "I am not a townie" target on his head by saying he's already fulfilled his win condition - which means that you should want to lynch him already, because dead players don't win unless they're Jesters.

'course, can't rely on cucks like you to piece anything together. @Firedemon didn't even notice that Cancer and the Admin are in differently colors, so probably they're not on the same side you brainlet. In closing, since I'm probably going to die because TC thinks that "toxicity" is failing to follow his own fatherfucking rules: you've all managed to convince me that you're even more worthless cunts than I already suspected. Dunsparce in particular, since he literally shit the bed at being toxic at the only time it ever mattered.

Colonel Thunder

I just got my eyes dilated, so forgive typos.

Firesemon has been killed!

He was...

(spoiler"Tocixn Player

You are a Toxic Player!

You win if the Cancer and Emotionally Unstable Admin are killed.(./spoiler)

3 players remain!

2 votes to lunch,

The Final Day has begun!

Colonel Thunder

Votes:

Dunsparce - 2 - (Andy, Dunsparce)

Dunsparce has been killed!

He was...

You are Shadow!

Every night phase, you select a player to give a pizza to.

You win if you give a pizza to the player with the Emotionally Unstable Admin role.

Once you win (or if the Emotionally Unstable Admin dies), just do your best Shadow impression for the rest of the game. Feel free to message Shadow and ask as to what you should do if this happens.

You do not have to obey the rule saying that you must vote for the least toxic player.

The only players remaining are @AndyM03 and @Anatronman !

So, Cancer in a surprise victory, Tirin wins! But who was the cancer?? Vote in the poll!

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
The real cancer was how TC ungenerously "interpreted" some of my messages.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
This is how TC's dumb ass runs a game: by refusing to modkill players who break rules or say "fuck it, modkill me", because fuck GMing competently when you can be your regular, worthless fucking self and say it's toxic this time.

retarded tc 1.png
retarded tc 2.png
retarded tc 3.png
retarded tc 4.png
retarded tc 5.png

You know what? Fuck yourself. I'm breaking the rules now, and Tirin wins.

Steal Thy Kill

Hm. At this point I'm kinda thinking about things, if it's true that we were all the Cancer. See, that means townies couldn't nightkill. And, until Dunsparce triggered him, Tirin couldn't nightkill. That covers Firedemon, then Tiger and I were killed by TC's dyslexia, but that leaves Bob and Riyant, and no killing role remains.

HOW DID THEY DIE, TC? HOW DID THEY DIE?

AndyM03

Hm. At this point I'm kinda thinking about things, if it's true that we were all the Cancer. See, that means townies couldn't nightkill. And, until Dunsparce triggered him, Tirin couldn't nightkill. That covers Firedemon, then Tiger and I were killed by TC's dyslexia, but that leaves Bob and Riyant, and no killing role remains.

HOW DID THEY DIE, TC? HOW DID THEY DIE?
Lmao this is so true, how did people die?

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Not by fucking lynching, until some pieces of shit broke what few rules were in the game to begin with after that dense motherfucker TC did the same goddamn thing and completely fucked my plan with his incompetent ass. Christ, how can a human being get less valuable?

Top Bottom