[ADULT] Trump Youth

The Hound

Just Monika
The Hitler Youth... I mean Trump youth disturb me on so many levels, talk about indoctrinating. Those kids would have cheered and sung for Mussolini with the right motivation.

Requiem

And the description for the Freedom Kids is disturbing as well. Something about them being born from the ashes of 9/11 or some shit. It was pretty tasteless.

Chickenspleen

I still believe that Trump is trying to be a walking satire of Presidential candidates. He knows he isn't going to win, so he's trying to push the people to their limit until they realize they're voting for Hitler.

Firedemon

I just like they how they intentionally stand with their feet shoulder-width apart when they salute instead of standing at attention.

2/10 needs more indoctrination, would not send to secret police training.

Ibix

The irony I see is the usage of freedom and liberty when they are talking about a person who doesn't oppose mass infringement of the right to privacy. Granted I don't get the comparisons to Hitler Youth. Literally people did the SAME THING with Obama.
The first video I saw when searching for this labeled it 'Obama Youth'. The fact is people just end up getting a weird feeling when children are singing praises to a presidential candidate. They think it is the end times and freedom will burn when it is just some children who are being pulled around by their parents to do shit for publicity.

Tolvan

Campaign Killer
The first video I saw when searching for this labeled it 'Obama Youth'. The fact is people just end up getting a weird feeling when children are singing praises to a presidential candidate. They think it is the end times and freedom will burn when it is just some children who are being pulled around by their parents to do shit for publicity.
For me, the scary part is the lyrics they're singing.

Ibix

For me, the scary part is the lyrics they're singing.
It is roughly the same bullshit, it is just you find Trump's opinions disturbing in general. The tactic is merely a part of the politics.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
It is roughly the same bullshit, it is just you find Trump's opinions disturbing in general. The tactic is merely a part of the politics.
I agree with Ibix. People are heralding the end with the "Freedom Girls" when they were singing about liberty and freedom.

That was released two months ago with young kids being manipulated the same way, except they're being taught to swear and curse.

Requiem

I just think using kids at all for that bullshit is gross and weird. Couple that with singing about crushing your enemies and it makes me feel worse.

Top Bottom