TV: Rick and Morty

AndyM03

I skipped all the episodes from and including the inter dimensional cable skip (so like only 2 or 3 episodes?) but I thought this was a good episode. Probably unsatisfying for a season finale, but really good. In terms of quality the council of Rick episode should have been the last episode, but I get why they would put the episode where the family reunites at the end instead.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
So. How's about the theory where Evil Morty is Rickest Rick's original Morty? Anyone else feeling kinda on board with that?

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
100% on board with that.

In the first Evil Morty episode, it's shown that Rickest Rick has memories of Baby Morty...despite Beth saying her dad's been missing for like 20 years or something.

Who's that baby then?

Evil. Morty.

Easy

Right Honorable Justice
Also shown: Memories of Morty getting jumper cable'd. Now, where would Evil Morty have gotten the idea of gathering up a bunch of Morties, and subjecting them to distress? Sure, his own version of it was a lot more crude and had poorer craftsmanship, but hey, he's not a Rick. He's just the Rickest Morty.

Requiem

Yeah, it's a solid theory.

Season finale was good, but the evil Morty episode should have definitely been the last one. It would have been a great ass pull if they had played up the fact that they were going to Atlantis, shot a few fake promo scenes, made it look like a massive season finale, and then all of a sudden it's just an episode about the citadel. It would have been good.

Just move this episode with the president to one down in the list and it would work. It would make a little less sense in terms of narrative (Morty being super cool with Rick at the beginning of going to Atlantis, but then being not cool with him after the actual season finale), but it would work out in the end.

If I download the seasons, I'm gonna just move the episodes around my self. New order and all that.

The Hound

Just Monika
Yea what I meant by unsatisfying is that for the season finale I was hoping for more from it. It's a good episode but compared to the cliffhanger season 2's finale was or the citadel episode I was just hoping for more. Guess the thing I'm looking forward to with season 4 is seeing what place Rick has in his family now that they've changed the dynamic.

Top Bottom