Undertale fan game - We actually finished something.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
That's pretty amazing, unfortunately I haven't played genocide, so I can't really play this.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
Interestingly enough, there's actually a lot of stuff in there that makes the ending of the Genocide route not so clear cut.
Go play the thing we made!
Then come back and tell us what you thought.
And it's totally ok to say it's awful, I won't mind.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
well, go play that, then come back and play this :)
Eh I've heard it's really grindy. Also I've seen some of the final boss fight and it doesn't even look that bullet hell. I don't feel like doing that just to play the mod.

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
I'll play it when Danger Squad and I finish Undertale.
I love you<3
Eh I've heard it's really grindy. Also I've seen some of the final boss fight and it doesn't even look that bullet hell. I don't feel like doing that just to play the mod.
Well, it's mostly for spoilers sake. But as it says, you can bypass the requirement for genocide.
So if you're not going to do genocide anyway, youtube?

Requiem

It's not so much that it's grindy. You can complete those sections of the game fairly quickly and the nuance that come from having beaten it twice before is important for context. It's not just grinding... it's really, literally grinding.

The bosses of the Genocide run are totally bullet hell, very much so, but they're also about memorization. But that's all I'll say on that. Suffice it to say, you wanna play it, because beating the bosses is so satisfying (except for, you know, you killing everyone, you monster).

Go play the thing we made!
Then come back and tell us what you thought.
And it's totally ok to say it's awful, I won't mind.
Meant to reply to this. I'll play it when I get the chance to really sit down to it. :)

D

Danny

Unregsistered User
It's not so much that it's grindy. You can complete those sections of the game fairly quickly and the nuance that come from having beaten it twice before is important for context. It's not just grinding... it's really, literally grinding.

The bosses of the Genocide run are totally bullet hell, very much so, but they're also about memorization. But that's all I'll say on that. Suffice it to say, you wanna play it, because beating the bosses is so satisfying (except for, you know, you killing everyone, you monster).

Meant to reply to this. I'll play it when I get the chance to really sit down to it. :)
In that case, I also love you.<3

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster

The final boss is more half platformer half bullet hell.
By the way, if you decide to do it CoolPool, SAVE YOUR FUCKING PIE. You'll know when you need it.
When I first played, I saved my pie up to Undyne, and ended up using it last after like forty rounds (Took me a really long time to figure it out).

Requiem

The final boss is more half platformer half bullet hell.
I wouldn't even say half. There's one part of the encounter where you have to jump on something, sure, but that's relatively like 5% of the encounter, if even that.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Well I don't necessarily mean bullets, just projectiles. It's still a pretty casual bullet hell.

Anyways if I ever end up doing genocide I'll try out the mod.

Top Bottom