Undertale

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
I saw that when I was browsing twitch. I think almost everyone, if not everyone in Riyant's D&D group played it. I remember Wilger referenced it right before he died by standing still in a campaign.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Wilger thought referencing my favorite game at the time would free himself from his demise.

It did not.

Also, I saw that Facebook update.

@Colonel Thunder

WHAT THE HELL, MAN? You play games that I don't care about like Mirror's Edge and bust out games like Undertale later? C'MON!

I'd consider streaming a Mach Entertainment run of Darkest Dungeon, where I'd name heroes after everyone and see who could survive. Depends on who'd be interested.

coolpool2

Savage AF
The Original Gangster
Wilger thought referencing my favorite game at the time would free himself from his demise.

It did not.

@Colonel Thunder

WHAT THE HELL, MAN? You play games that I don't care about like Mirror's Edge and bust out games like Undertale later? C'MON!

I'd consider streaming a Mach Entertainment run of Darkest Dungeon, where I'd name heroes after everyone and see who could survive. Depends on who'd be interested.
[ ] Not Interested
[X] Interested

Tolvan

Campaign Killer

It did not.

@Colonel Thunder

Sounds interesting. I need to follow peoples.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Oh shoot I keep forgetting to mention that here.

Yeah, some friends are I are doing an Undertale stream, you should come check it out. We usually do it on Thursdays at 7pm Pacific time, so that'll be a thing again in a few days.

A lot of the highlights from the last two streams are posted here, as well as on youtube.

http://www.twitch.tv/dangervideogames/profile/highlights

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador

Our sweet and precious @Colonel Thunder who abandoned us.

By the way, TC, you may want to change up the name.

Are the channels that pop up when you search for "Danger Games"

Requiem

Stargirl better be there or I'm gonna be so buttmad. I have a crush on her voice acting ability. Also, your friend, Hannah? I think? She did a great Napstablook and she's gonna kill it as Undyne. Tell her to go watch every scene with Vegeta from DBZ. That'll help.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Yeah, Stargirl went crazy hard on her voice acting there. I was impressed and I hope she's there. I think she could do a pretty good Undyne, but I'm curious to see Hannah/Napstablook pull off Undyne, considering we've only heard her voice one character.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Yeah, Hannah has this on lock. Stargirl can do Alphys, hehe.
I see what you did there. Either way, I'd like Monster Kid's VA to get into it more. He was pretty much on the computer towards the end of it and seemed disinterested. Felt a little bad about it.

Actually, I'm reflecting on the voices. @Colonel Thunder - does Stargirl do theatre? She was actually carrying her voice and projecting when she was reading dialogue opposed to everyone else who was reading normally.

Requiem

She seemed like a theater girl, yeah. Monster Kid can do Metaton, I'd say. TC can be the Royal Guards.

Mmm, the royal guards.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Actually, I'm reflecting on the voices. @Colonel Thunder - does Stargirl do theatre? She was actually carrying her voice and projecting when she was reading dialogue opposed to everyone else who was reading normally.
She does, actually! Though I think she does more theatre management stuff as of late.

You should totally ask her about it next stream, I bet she'd be stoked to talk about it.

Also, thanks for showing up guys! It was great having you around and it made for a fantastic stream. Myself, Hannah, Joseph, Haley, and "Star Girl" had a lot of fun.

Also I love the nicknames so far. Kennedy will forever be known to me as Star Girl from this point on.

All the feedback is appreciated as well!

Top Bottom