Ended Vanilla Mafia [ Mafia Win ]

Firedemon

*looks at player count*
*looks at role list*
*does math*

Oh... That's not good.

But, uh... I hate myself for suggesting this, but we know what the remaining roles are in the game and that there is in fact one of every pro-town role. There is one vanilla townie, one doctor, and one cop remaining. Everyone else is mafia. All pro-town players should just claim (including the vanilla townie).

I'm the doctor. I'll say more once I see who else claims what, because that will dictate my next actions.

AndyM03

Will do a bigger post after work but I've found TC weird attempt to save Tirin when he was totally dead super weird and almost against the rules, I thought it was super dodgy and an easy way to look town.
lmao tc died last night ignore my bullshit.

Vanilla townie by the way. The claim game feels icky but you're definitely right FD, it's probably the best way out of this lylo.

AndyM03

Doing a Tirin crisis post mortem, Dunsparce did react really strongly to Tirins jokey-notsojokey lynch. The problem here being Tirin's joke lynch reasoning didn't make sense and he refused to back down at all. In fact, looking back on those crucial argument starting posts, if Tirin just emphasised how Dunsparce overreacted instead of doubling down on his dumb lynch reasoning we'd be in such a better state.

Like I said, didn't even drop a lynch - not even here despite acting super offended and put upon because your two-word post was called out. I'd tell you to grow a pair but it's fine with me if you implicate yourself as scum via your inaction and bitch baby demeanor, just do me and everyone else the favor of actually being scum instead of an incompetent townie.
If the post ended here things woulda been sweet.

Got people talking, no? All you've done so far is agree with Dunsparce and accept his unhelpful and presumptive-at-best answer. Not like you've got some sensible reason to think that Ro3 would go "Well, Andy hasn't posted this morning so I'll lynch him over Dunsparce" as though ~8pm EST is some hella busy time for people all over America.

Nice lynch btw.
There's something just so slimy about "lol got people talking right?". This second paragraph should have been transitioning from the joke argument to keeping a lynch on because Dunsparce overreacted hard.

Anyway, that's how I would have played it. It looks like Tirin, TC and me were doing exactly what Ro described, Townies fuckin Townies.

Ro walked the line without committing at all, outlining my scumminess as an out for the contemporary dilemma.
Anatron didn't exist.
Feeling good about FD and believing his claim for now. Definitely don't see how he could have the balls to fake that claim in a vanilla mafia.
Dunsparce overreacted but apart from that played fine. Feeling suspicious of him.

Dunsparce

Vanilla townie by the way.

Mind explaining how you and I can both be vanilla townies? Oh yeah, it's because you're not one.

Lynch Andy

I've already suspected you for a while. First, you tried to get Tirin hammered before everyone commented, then you claimed a role you can't have, and now you're trying to throw shade on me for "overreacting" to Tirin's horseshit. What exactly would have been an appropriate reaction to what he said, anyway? Reading my old posts, I don't see what I said as really all that angry, just sarcastic and condescending.

Both Ro and Anatron (if he shows up) are gonna try and claim cop since it's an easy role for scum to fake, and since it's the only town role left. I'd be wary of anything they say.

Ro Ro Ro

Okay, so we have dunsparce and Andy both claiming the last vanilla townie. One of them has to be mafia. I'm inclined to think Andy is less likely to be town right now, but definitely can see a case against dunsparce.

Then there's anatron and myself. Neither of us have claimed yet. Right now, I think dunsparce is right in that anatron would be forced to fakeclaim cop, if he were even here.

But yeah, I'm cop. Found a mafia. Not going to say who yet, because we still need to find the other one.

Ro Ro Ro

Well hold on. No, I think we can win this just with night actions, as long as firedemon didn't protect me last night. He can protect me, and I can resolve the Andy-dunsparce stuff by looking at either one.

We just need to lynch anatron today.

Dunsparce

Ro unlynching Anatron would be a dumb thing to do no matter what. Either Ro's telling the truth and he'd be unlynching the one guy he knows for sure to be mafia, or he's lying and he'd be tacitly admitting as such.

I have no idea if Ro's telling the truth or not, so I'm not gonna jump to support his theory when I myself happen to know a player who's 100% confirmed scum. That said, our targets aren't mutually exclusive. It would make perfect sense for Andy and Anatron to be teamed up.

AndyM03

With the claim game logic in play it is absolutely crucial not to lynch anybody until everybody has posted and claimed.

Right now that makes me suspect Ro and Dunsparce are scum trying to make use of anatrons inactivity to win the game. Oh and Dunsparce is absolutely scum now and is putting everything on the line here by countering my claim, it's just a bloody shame I didn't play more cautiously on day 1.

I'm with FD, wait for everyone to post before lynching, anything else is mad scummy.

AndyM03

Yeah, you've had such an important impact on this game so far. Me responding to something somebody said about me? That's total bullshit that doesn't help at all. You throwing out random fucktarded joke lynches? That's what we really need.
This was Dunsparce reply to Tirin, when Tirin didn't even lynch Dunsparce. Seems overly defensive, and started a whoooole lot of chaos.

Dunsparce

I'm with FD, wait for everyone to post before lynching, anything else is mad scummy.
Like I said, we pretty much already know what Anatron's gonna try to claim, if anything. He didn't log in at all during the night phase, so even if he actually is the cop, he didn't learn anything.

At this point, Andy's just trying to drag things out. I'm confident enough now in the theory that Andy and Anatron are working together that I'm willing to put my faith in Ro.

Unlynch Andy
Lynch Anatron

Firedemon, hammer that lurker's ass and protect Ro tonight so he can confirm me for town.

Firedemon

Guys, trust me on this, unlynch Anatron for a bit. If he doesn't speak up tomorrow, then we'll just pile on and accept our fate. I propose we give him until ~5 pm central time, or whenever your earliest conveniences are after that.

AndyM03

I'd say you're preaching to the choir FD but I reckon you're speaking to the scum. The mafia can roleblock + kill you tonight, Ro and Dunsparce are trying to end the day quick smart because Ro is probably fake cop and Anatron's eventual cop claim is gonna look really weak now that it's taken so long.

@Jeroth is it possible to replace Anatron?

If you we can't trust our cops, I think the best bet is killing me or Dunsparce, and Dunsparce (obviously from my perspective) is confirmed scum. Sorry for fucking up day 1 and sorry for not having a great 2 either, but I speak from the heart mate we have at least one confirmed scum from the claim game. Yeah I put Tirin on the edge of the hammer, but it was day 1, an honest mistake and a solid hunch and I went hard out fighting for it, making conversation and putting myself on the line while Dunsparce slowly withdrew once he realised he didn't have to do the heavy lifting.

I could be wrong on the pairing, but I can tell you guaranteed Dunsparce is scum. Since when the fuck is making use of the full day and getting everybody to speak an anti town move, especially in a fucking lylo situation.

Dunsparce

Guys, trust me on this, unlynch Anatron for a bit. If he doesn't speak up tomorrow, then we'll just pile on and accept our fate. I propose we give him until ~5 pm central time, or whenever your earliest conveniences are after that.
Fine, I'll Unlynch Anatron just for your peace of mind.

I'll point out, though, if we don't lynch at all today, we're still guaranteed a town loss, because the mafia can just roleblock you and kill whoever. Andy's resistance to this lynch is what proves to me that Anatron is scum.

Firedemon

Alright, I accidentally gave Anatron extra time. @Ro Ro Ro tell us who you investigated and then I'll lynch Anatron, because you can't tell us during the night and if Anatron isn't the role blocker I can't save you tonight.

Unless you and Dunsparce are mafia, but then game is over anyways.

Top Bottom