Ended Vanilla Mafia [ Mafia Win ]

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Yeah, you've had such an important impact on this game so far. Me responding to something somebody said about me? That's total bullshit that doesn't help at all. You throwing out random fucktarded joke lynches? That's what we really need.
Like I said, didn't even drop a lynch - not even here despite acting super offended and put upon because your two-word post was called out. I'd tell you to grow a pair but it's fine with me if you implicate yourself as scum via your inaction and bitch baby demeanor, just do me and everyone else the favor of actually being scum instead of an incompetent townie.

Aggro aside, Dunsparce has a good point. That was kind of a weird accusation, Tirin.

Lynxh Tirin
Got people talking, no? All you've done so far is agree with Dunsparce and accept his unhelpful and presumptive-at-best answer. Not like you've got some sensible reason to think that Ro3 would go "Well, Andy hasn't posted this morning so I'll lynch him over Dunsparce" as though ~8pm EST is some hella busy time for people all over America.

Nice lynch btw.

Dunsparce

I'm sorry I'm not perpetually refreshing the main page of this site. By the time I found out that the game started it was about 9:30, when I was already heading to bed. But I guess sleeping is a classic scum strategy, right? I also didn't realize that waiting to lynch someone until you're confident about it was considered scummy behavior, either, but I guess you're just too smart for me. I should have done something clever, like lynch the GM in my opening post.

I think instead I'll do something actually clever and Lynch Tirin. The reason you lynched me was because I failed to make a substantial post, but the post you responded to was me actually making a substantial post. That's Tirin logic.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Oh, of course - you're super clever because you're confident in lynching me because you got some mean words thrown at you. I didn't unlynch you because of the "substantial" post you made in response to me calling you out on doing nothing, so clearly I must be scum and that's an easy call to make early into day 1 - at a point when not all the players have said anything; Ro3, Andy, and FD are practically shitposting and Anatron still hasn't sent a message.

Last time I checked, dumbass, I got you to lynch a practically confirmed Cop - are you seriously gonna come at me with "I'm so smart to suspect Tirin for shit reasons (TC said I was smart) on day 1"? Because if that's Dunsparce logic, small fucking wonder I managed to fool you into doing it.

Lastly, top fucking kek on "waiting to lynch someone until you're confident about it" on day 1 before lynching me, dude. If you're legit confident about lynching me at this stage in the game, I placed mine pretty goddamn well because you're either scum or a dangerously incompetent townie.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Not like you've actually got anything better to lean towards lynching me on. Why not say "because he's toxic" and ignore the other person being just as toxic, right? Seems like a pretty sound argument to me!

AndyM03

Got people talking, no? .
Wary of this argument. Your lynch reasoning was weird and pretty wrong. Dunsparce's comment was brief, but not completely useless.

Honestly I wouldn't find this slip up worth lynching on anyone else, but Tirin of all people slipping up and this lashing out is making me pretty suspicious.

Lynch Tirin

Dunsparce

I can't tell if Tirin is actually upset with me, or if this is still just playful banter. It's a good thing that I'm emotionally dead, otherwise I might get butthurt like him.

Time zones.
Tirin is sticking to his argument that this post doesn't help anything, but the point of it was to explain why I wasn't around. He also says it doesn't help because I didn't throw out a lynch, even though I didn't have any reason to at that time. I guess I could have thrown out an unfunny joke lynch like Tirin did, but that doesn't accomplish a damn thing.

Tirin is obviously wrong about this. I've explained that three times now, I'm not gonna do it again. We're at an impasse now, since I don't expect Tirin to admit defeat on this.

@Ro Ro Ro @Anatronman @Firedemon quit lurking and say something. We actually have meaningful discussion going on Day One.

Ro Ro Ro

Okay now I'm leaning towards lynching Tirin just so we don't have to deal with that all game.
Not a townie reasoning to lynch someone. A townie is lynching to find wolves. This looks to me like a wolf trying to take advantage of the bandwagon on tirin, while still being noncommittal.

Lynch TC

Ro Ro Ro

As far as the dunsparce-tirin spat, it looks like town with another town. Certainly doesn't clear either of them. They can't both be wolves.

Ro Ro Ro

Damn. I knew I would pick up on that habit. Everyone in the big games started out calling anti-towns everything under the sun, but after a few day phases everyone just defaulted to wolves.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Wary of this argument. Your lynch reasoning was weird and pretty wrong. Dunsparce's comment was brief, but not completely useless.

Honestly I wouldn't find this slip up worth lynching on anyone else, but Tirin of all people slipping up and this lashing out is making me pretty suspicious.

Lynch Tirin
Clearly it's worth putting me one lynch from hammer with two players players effectively unaccounted for. "Your lynch reasoning was weird" is a bad reason to throw away the game with woefully incomplete information and it's a certified fact that I go aggro in every game. Given that I'm not dead yet and really anyone could have shot in with lynching me for just as poor a reason as you and TC both just using the word "weird", I would put money on one of the two following cases:
-One or both of Andy and TC are bandwagoning scum (would assume "one of", because two people going that hard would be pretty dense)
-At least one of Anatron and FD are scum, and executing the classic play of "let town fuck up while staying quiet"

The fact that both Andy and TC are pushing hard to get me lynched despite that, and aren't taking any sensible precautions like - oh, I dunno, an FoS instead of leaving me at hammer - whatsoever while we've still got well over 24 hours of potential discussion indicates to me that the former case is more likely. Given that the aforementioned lack of caution rests more firmly on him, though, I feel like Andy's more likely to be scum. Unlynch; lynch Andy.

I still maintain that Dunsparce's first post doesn't effectively explain, y'know, anything. Doesn't make for a better or more valid reason for Ro3 to lynch Andy over Dunsparce (the question that TC asked in the first place and suddenly ignored as soon as I got lynched) because "I was offline or this person was online or etc." isn't a verifiable claim without putting in way more effort than is worthwhile (which is, in fact, a big part of why scum can and does get away with using inactivity 'strats'). This quote-unquote "slip up" wasn't one, and the fact that two people can seriously say "he's being weird" is a valid argument is beyond dense and irresponsible in the context of this setup - it's outright scummy.

Dunsparce

Unlynch Tirin

I don't think he's any less scummy now than I thought before, but I don't want to run the risk of somebody hammering him before everybody gets a chance to speak.

Not a townie reasoning to lynch someone. A townie is lynching to find wolves. This looks to me like a wolf trying to take advantage of the bandwagon on tirin, while still being noncommittal.

Lynch TC
The fuck are you talking about? You can scroll up to the top of this very page and see him give a perfectly valid reason.

I would put money on one of the two following cases:
-One or both of Andy and TC are bandwagoning scum (would assume "one of", because two people going that hard would be pretty dense)
-At least one of Anatron and FD are scum, and executing the classic play of "let town fuck up while staying quiet"

The fact that both Andy and TC are pushing hard to get me lynched despite that, and aren't taking any sensible precautions like - oh, I dunno, an FoS instead of leaving me at hammer - whatsoever while we've still got well over 24 hours of potential discussion indicates to me that the former case is more likely. Given that the aforementioned lack of caution rests more firmly on him, though, I feel like Andy's more likely to be scum. Unlynch; lynch Andy.
You flipping town wouldn't be much of an indictment to TC, since you've done such a great job incriminating yourself so far. You do have a decent argument against Andy, though. He did kinda throw caution to the wind, but I'm willing to let it slide for now considering how pants-on-head retarded you've acted in this game. Anyone would lynch you, and I'm surprised it hasn't happened already. If you do flip town, though, I'll consider lynching him tomorrow.

I'd say the most likely scum pairing would be Tirin and Ro3minion. Ro hasn't exactly defended him, but he's tried to take pressure off Tirin and go after one of the guys attacking him. Alternatively, Tirin could be paired with one of the championship lurkers, Anatron and Firedemon, and they just think Tirin will carry them through this game. What hurts that theory is that neither have made any kind of defense for Tirin yet. I would think that if we're one vote away from a hammer, one of them would come in to defend him, or at least hammer him so they can look less scummy tomorrow.

Ro Ro Ro

Between dunsparce and tirin, this is some content straight out of tc's shitposting game.
If you're town, you've got a bunch of teammates. Act like it. Cooperate with them.
If either of you are scum, keep going like you are. Cause not only will that give you an excuse for your terrible behavior, but it will also prove to me that your teammate is anatron, and you really don't have any teammates right now.

Ro Ro Ro

The fuck are you talking about? You can scroll up to the top of this very page and see him give a perfectly valid reason.
TC agreeing with you? That's what I see. Literally any scum can echo the thoughts of another player. Its called pocketing, and clearly you've fallen for it. In fact I think that just shows TC is scum even more.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
You flipping town wouldn't be much of an indictment to TC, since you've done such a great job incriminating yourself so far. You do have a decent argument against Andy, though. He did kinda throw caution to the wind, but I'm willing to let it slide for now considering how pants-on-head retarded you've acted in this game. Anyone would lynch you, and I'm surprised it hasn't happened already. If you do flip town, though, I'll consider lynching him tomorrow.
If I've done such a great job of incriminating myself, you've done a pretty miserable job of explaining how. The only thing you've managed to do is convince people who seem like they wanted to be convinced I was scum to begin with, and not only did Andy do something hella dense but TC's urged lynching me on the grounds that I was mean.

If we're both town and I get lynched, when I flip town - and your wording seems to indicate you've sealed your vote on me despite literally no evidence of scummy play - you're gonna look a hell of a lot more pants-on-head retarded considering I've actually drawn conclusions from people's behavior.

I'd say the most likely scum pairing would be Tirin and Ro3minion. Ro hasn't exactly defended him, but he's tried to take pressure off Tirin and go after one of the guys attacking him. Alternatively, Tirin could be paired with one of the championship lurkers, Anatron and Firedemon, and they just think Tirin will carry them through this game. What hurts that theory is that neither have made any kind of defense for Tirin yet. I would think that if we're one vote away from a hammer, one of them would come in to defend him, or at least hammer him so they can look less scummy tomorrow.
Low IQ. Better scum pair is Andy and Ro3; Ro3 tossed out a joke lynch on Andy that nobody would take seriously, let your childish reaction explode into some people (who I'll not name, but will specify plural) being dumbasses, and then went in on TC while ignoring that by and large Andy's actions are a lot more scummy. You might ask why he wouldn't have just lynched me, and that's because it'd be pretty fucking self-evident and readily argued by anyone repping any modicum of intelligence that "the two people who jumped onto and hammered a generally competent townie with a good record on day 1 are probably scum".

What I'd like to hear is why @Ro Ro Ro hasn't mentioned Andy's behavior at all, because if you ask me said behavior is pretty damning, and it's disconcerting that he hasn't brought it up.

Ro Ro Ro

Andy's position on the bandwagon is fairly scummy. The post he jumped on it with is also kinda meh. TC definitely is in the same position as Andy, though.
Andy has only made 3 posts. As he makes more, I believe we can get a good read on him. TC however, is harder to read because many of his posts are fluff to keep the forum as a whole in high spirits. I fully believe I have caught him though. I just can't see his reasonings for voting tirin to be townie.

AndyM03

The fact that both Andy and TC are pushing hard to get me lynched despite that, and aren't taking any sensible precautions like - oh, I dunno, an FoS instead of leaving me at hammer -
I'm on the bus but I'll reply to this line at the least before I get to the office:
I don't know whether to call this projection or just plain insanity. You went completely unhinged over 2 words from dunsparce but unlike the usual aggro the footing of the argument didn't make sense. I made one post agreeing with TC on that point, one of my three posts in total. How on earth is that pushing hard for a lynch on you? Especially when others have commented that my argument at the time was quite weak, and I'd agree with that honestly. How can my arguments be called out for being soft when you claim I'm pushing hard?

Yeah maybe a FoS would have been better but honestly I read the thread before going to work#2 and came home to more posts and a clearer decision in my mind. I probably should have elaborated those thoughts further so I didn't look like I was following TC, in fact I believe TC has a post early on attaching himself somewhat to me that I was wary of but didn't have the place to mention it.

basically I'm not pushing hard on you at all (until now) and that was a lie. Your argument against Dunsparce was wrong. And much like Ro mentioned, you're not acting like a teammate. In the spirit of day 1 random lynching, I was a bit more aggro then maybe I should have. But you've made mistakes this game man and you've dug a deeper hole instead of copping it on the chin and working things through.

also sorry @Jeroth almost certain I had a lynch on before tirin but I didn't unlynch. For clarity I am currently Lynching tirin as said before.

Top Bottom