Ended Vanilla Mafia [ Mafia Win ]

Ro Ro Ro

Here's the mafia night chat.

Btw, I really want to keep tirin alive, just to watch town squirm, make people think he's mafia, and let him have at least one game as town where he lives for a bit.
The only other time I was mafia, I made that mistake. He miraculously figured us all out after we played fucking flawlessly. I kinda think he cheated though, 'cause I was teamed up with somebody who Tirin knows in real life.

Come to think of it, can't he cheat all the time anyway, since he's a mod?
Firedemon probably is a power role.
Just a heads up, mafia can only talk at night in this edition.
The worst part about all this is that Tirin is gonna get vindicated in the end when I flip scum. His arguments made zero sense, he just lucked his way into lynching the mafia.

Anyway Ro, you think Firedemon has a power role? Why is that exactly?

As for who we should kill, I'm not sure. I kind of want to kill Anatron for being a lurker piece of shit, but that's probably not the wisest thing to do.
Firedemon's posts overprotective of himself.

Vanilla town's power lies in the fact that they aren't a real threat to the mafia's nk. They can scumhunt as much as they want, put pressure on mafia to kill them. Then the doc swoops in and protects them.

It is frequently found that the most wary, or self conscious players are the power roles, then scum after that. I think firedemon fits that description well.
My plan is to push on Andy for the next lynch. TCs shitstorm over the lynch pretty much clears him town. It would be fine to nk TC as well.

Huh. They are already down to lynch or lose territory if our kill is successful tonight. We can't just get an easy lynch on anatron with that situation.

If we kill TC, I'm probably the last remaining player to lead. That can actually backfire. If we do kill tc and it does start to backfire, you should definitely throw me under the bus.

I still feel like killing firedemon though.
If Anatron is the hardest player to push a lynch onto, doesn't that make him the best target for a night kill?

If you think Firedemon has a power role, remember, I can just roleblock him. I'm not too sure he's being overprotective, though. He usually posts pretty infrequently in these games.
Honestly, reeent should just find a replacement for anatron. I think Xander wanted to play? But then if he gets replaced, then we should nightkill him.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm
Xander is my alt account. I have a running gag where I try to sign up under two accounts. Maybe Jeroth actually will swap me in for Anatron, if it happens at the same time that we kill him.
Now that I think about it, it might be better to keep Anatron alive since he seems determined not to play. That's less vote power for the town, assuming he stays inactive.

I propose that we roleblock Firedemon and kill TC. Sound good?
Yeah, that works for me.
It looks like the power of roleblocking is solely delegated to me, so I guess I can just say Roleblock Firedemon.

The kill ability seems a little weird, though. First of all we both have that ability, so we have to agree on who to kill (not a problem for now at least), and second, we have to "send" someone to do it? I'm not really sure if it matters who we send, but Jeroth probably won't let me do it, since I'm already targeting someone else.
By the way, you should go into your account preferences and set it so people can't see your activity. If you don't do that, people can see it every time you visit your PM.

https://machentertainment.com/account/preferences
The way it worked during champs was the last mafia member to choose the target for the nightkill would be sent. Admittedly, it was done with an automated bot, so it definitely would have to be a rigid structure like that.
I mean, the way it works is you choose who lynches who due to targeting abilities.
Only Dunsparce can roleblock. You guys decide who is sent to kill.

TL;DR: Ro is the killer. Dunsparce can roleblock. If Ro dies, Dunsparce can roleblock or kill.
Anatron probably has a power role himself. I bet that's why the game's held up.

Firedemon

Lolololololol you guys didn't realize at first that town was screwed without Anatron either.

I also don't get why you thought TC was the harder lynch between him and Andy, I actually thought the opposite and protected Andy that night.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I just wanna say that I was right about Dunsparce and every other townie was wrong and dumb, and nobody should ever day 1 lynch me again. Also, frankly, I should have brought up the fact that Dunsparce answering for Ro3 to begin with was super sketchy - which it was.

I'd also like to say that, having assumed that the day was over when I lynched myself and told Riyant as such, he told me which players were scum before writing up the post (at which point TC, y'know, tried to keep me alive). That was a pretty big part of why I was like "Yeah, uh, just kill me thanks".

Anatronman

I flew back to the states right before the game started and I've been very sick and busy seeing old friends and moving into the new college. I won't do this to y'all again.

Top Bottom