Ended Vanilla Mafia [ Mafia Win ]

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
My apologies for the delay. It was my intention to start the game before I left for Otakon, but I was rushing to get ready.

Day 1 has begun.

The day will end: ~8:00 PM on August 15th, 2018 or until there are four lynches on an individual.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Lynch Riyant for holding up the game with being a weeb, unlynch Riyant for actually starting, then lynch Ro3 for bugging me for confirming. Fuck all y'all.

Ro Ro Ro

Everyone, don't be intimidated by my amazing skills learned from playing two games on a big mafia site. I'm not even sure if any of what I learned can be applied to this forum. One interesting thing I did learn is that there is in fact one occasion ]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Double lynch Ro3 because now that he's played in the big leagues, he thinks he's too good for all of us little people back home. Fuckin' diva.

Ro Ro Ro

There is one occasion where it isn't the dumbest idea ever for the town to no lynch. In fact, they almost always do it. It's when they have one mafia left, and are down to 4 players. They let the no lynch happen to bring it down to 3 players.

Ro Ro Ro

Another thing, is day 1 starts are always tough, but they've come up with a solution: Randomly vote someone at the start of the game for any reason whatsoever. Gets the discussion flowing a bit.

Lynch Andy for not being here yet.

Firedemon

Lynch TC because someone will say it's scummy if I don't.
Unlynch TC because someone will say it's scummy if I don't.

However, Ro is dropping knowledge bombs we already had and claiming that he learned it in the big leagues. Clearly he's trying to goad us into thinking we're good so we'll slip up! Lynch Ro3

AndyM03

Keen to see how Ro plays now actually. Emotionally hurt after that lynch however.

Lynch FD for having severe commitment issues which are causing damage to his love life with TC.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Ro, any reason you lynched Andy for not being here despite Dunsparce not being here either?

Also I can confirm what Andy said, the flip-flopping is making me lose confidence in my appeal.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Another thing, is day 1 starts are always tough, but they've come up with a solution: Randomly vote someone at the start of the game for any reason whatsoever. Gets the discussion flowing a bit.
"They've" come up with a solution? I'm pretty sure we've been doing that prettymuch forever.

Unlynch Ro3 and lynch Dunsparce 'cause instead of saying anything valuable or even dropping a lynch, he didn't do shit.

Dunsparce

Lynch Riyant for holding up the game with being a weeb, unlynch Riyant for actually starting, then lynch Ro3 for bugging me for confirming. Fuck all y'all.
Double lynch Ro3 because now that he's played in the big leagues, he thinks he's too good for all of us little people back home. Fuckin' diva.
Yeah, you've had such an important impact on this game so far. Me responding to something somebody said about me? That's total bullshit that doesn't help at all. You throwing out random fucktarded joke lynches? That's what we really need.

Top Bottom