Active Walrus Court Mafia (2/5) - ...?

Walrus

ORDER IN THE FISHBOWL!

The Honourable "Supreme Justice" W. Man has found trouble in our lovely popsicle metropolis. To solve this quandary, W. Man shall hereby court order all popsicles that post /in (or some synonymous sentiment) below, to a maximum of around 5 players.

Rules of the Court
-Each day phase, the Honourable Supreme Justice W. Man will execute a player, based on the most "convincing" arguments made that day.
-Lynch votes have no effect
-To keep the Supreme Justice impartial in these proceedings, an assistant of the court will distribute the role pms on the court's behalf.

Chat Rules
-All chat regarding the game must be in thread, with the exception of bothering players to post
-Day talk is unrestricted
-Night talk is unrestricted but any evidence or arguments made during the night will be thrown out of court and not considered by the Supreme Justice

Timing Rules
-Each day phase, starting with Day 1, will last ~72 hours (I reserve the right to switch to 48 hours as the Days progress, based on thread activity)
-Night phases will last ~36 hours

Last edited:

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
I didn't know what this was all about 'cause I haven't been checking the forums so much the last few days.

I'm in, but don't expect much of me until the weekend.

Walrus

Fantastic. As the court has reached the designated ~5, we will enter session on Saturday, starting with Day 1. Others that post /in before Saturday may still very well find themselves court ordered into the proceedings.

Walrus

ORDER IN THE COURT!

It has come to my attention as the most esteemed Supreme Justice in this metropolis that the beloved popsicles are in danger! You have all been gathered for the most important trial of this forum's history - THE FORUM VS ALL BAD THINGS THAT ARE THREATENING THE FORUM! As you have all been carefully hand selected through the process of asking forumers to post /in (or some synonymous sentiment), I must confess that this process was chosen for its GUARANTEED certainty of bringing The Menace into this room.

The court hereby asks you - FIND THE MENACE!

-----------

Roles have been sent. Note that "Lynch or Lose" mathematics may be different than in other Mafia Games. Please see Exhibit A below - the Town win condition. If there was a problem with receiving your role send me a Discord message.

"The Town wins when there are only Town aligned players remaining. The Town loses when there are no Town aligned players remaining. The game cannot end with a Town defeat as long as a Town aligned player is still alive."

Day 1 Begins

Last edited:

Walrus

Day 1 will end on Tuesday October 9th ~5:30pm EST

Players (5/5)
Jeroth
Firedemon
Andy
Tirin
Colonel Thunder

Last edited:

Walrus

To Clarify the Execution Process
-
A player will be chosen for execution by Supreme Justice W. Man based on the "most convincing" arguments made by living players in the thread
-If no arguments are made (or if the "most convincing" arguments are for a "no lynch"), then there is a chance that no player will be executed
-Execution will be performed shortly after the end of the day phase, with an included role reveal.

Yours truly,
W. Man

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
As painfully tempting as it is to go for the throat, I think I'll save my perfect argument for when the time is right (you know, actually being decently sure they're scum instead of just guaranteeing a kill on the poor individual).

Fall in, lads. Show me the fuck you got.

Firedemon

Honorable Supreme Justice W. Man, I motion to submit to the record Defendant Tirin's past filings against the most trusted and beloved news outlet to have ever graced this forum - The Rogue Tusk. I believe only someone with such a colored past of attacks on this forum's most sacred institutions could have threatened the popsicles.

In addition, I would like the record to also reflect that Defendant Colonel "TC" Thunder has been previously tried and convicted for the high crime of Malicious Bamboozlement, and that threatening the popsicles is certainly another form of Malicious Bamboozlement.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Honorable Supreme Justice W. Man, I would like to point out that Defendant Firedemon is a demon made of fire, and is thus very likely to destroy any popsicles he encounters. In fact, perhaps his jealousy of never getting to eat one before it melts is what drives this madman to commit such crimes.

Walrus

Thank you for your enthusiastic work, Firedemon and Colonel Thunder. These items have been added to the record.

Objection, Most Honorable Supreme Justice W. Man! How can the Defendant's race be used as evidence? The Defense motions for this to be stricken from the record.
Overruled. While this court would never accept evidence solely based on race, Thunder's point, based on stark biological differences, gives us essential insights into your relationship with popsicles. Do you have anything to say for yourself about your relationship with popsicles?

Last edited:

Walrus

The Record - Day 1 (Abridged)
-Exhibit A: The Town Win condition
-Tirin's past filings against the Rogue Tusk
-Colonel "TC" Thunder's conviction for Malicious Bamboozlement
-Firedemon is a demon made of fire and its implications about his relationship with popsicles (Objected to by Firedemon)

Last edited:

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
Once more, Mayor Jeroth is dodging his lawful duties and failing to appear in court.

Frequent mechanic-misinterpreter Andy is absent as well. Perhaps he was mistakenly arrested alongside those with active warrants while at a family reunion?

Firedemon

Exceedingly Most Honorable Supreme Justice W. Man, the Defendant Firedemon is a scientist with advanced knowledge of thermodynamics. The Defendant has long ago perfected the science of liquid nitrogen popsicilification, producing delicious popsicles of sufficiently low temperature for the Defendant to not immediately melt them. As such, the Defendant harbors no ill will towards popsicles.

Top Bottom