Active Walrus Court Mafia (2/5) - ...?

AndyM03

Frequent mechanic-misinterpreter Andy is absent as well. Perhaps he was mistakenly arrested alongside those with active warrants while at a family reunion?
Oh god heavens YOUR HONOUR, I understand your first overruling but this is absurd. A second time now has race been brought forward as a vain attempt to stamp down those who exist in minority. TC is clearly showing his true colours as a flagrant and vile racist, and it would not surprise me should he be The Menace.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Your Honour, I would like to point out that though I did indeed file against the Rogue Tusk on one occasion, I was found to be within my rights to do so by the Right Honorable Justice Easy Rider, and furthermore did so not in an attempt to harm the Rogue Tusk's credibility but rather to encourage our fine forum media and news outlets to stick to the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

However, oh Honourable Supreme Justice, I would like to point out two important parts of Firedemon's argument, both of which demonstrate with painful clarity the depths to which this twisted soul has fallen. He has lied about the science of liquid nitrogen popsicles, for while it is nonetheless possible the fact of the matter is that consuming such a delectable treat at temperature would present great harm to a demon made of fire - and waiting for it to warm would merely leave him with a ordinary popsicle created through extraordinary means which could not withstand his heat. Clearly, it is not the case that he has created a liquid nitrogen popsicle through his research into thermodynamics - on the contrary he has used his scientific knowledge to create a functional heat ray, which he intends to use to boil the world's oceans and bring about the death of all water-based life, your kinsmen in particular.

You may think it a leap to assume as such, but this leads me to the second flaw: while Firedemon has bestowed upon you progressively more lofty titles in the hopes of gaining your favor, in every such case...

Honorable Supreme Justice W. Man
Most Honorable Supreme Justice W. Man
Exceedingly Most Honorable Supreme Justice W. Man
...he has failed to show you the respect due your position by not including the "u" in "Honourable"*. This is as clear a sign as any that Firedemon is both perfidious and perjurious, and gives further reason to doubt his (evidently false) claims regarding his relationship with popsicles. This man, rather creature, is a danger and burden to the forum and must be stopped at once; I pray that your justice finds its mark.

*Do note that, while I used the title of "Right Honorable Justice Easy Rider" while referring to the relevant court case, that is his own spelling and is appropriate when referring to judges of his court.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
If Firedemon's popsicle claims are legitimate, I think he should bring them into the court for examination.

Mmm especially if he has watermelon flavor, or blue raspberry.

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
On the topic of frozen desserts on a stick, I would like to ask Firedemon his opinion of creamsicles.

AndyM03

...he has failed to show you the respect due your position by not including the "u" in "Honourable"*. This is as clear a sign as any that Firedemon is both perfidious and perjurious, and gives further reason to doubt his (evidently false) claims regarding his relationship with popsicles. This man, rather creature, is a danger and burden to the forum and must be stopped at once; I pray that your justice finds its mark.
If I may pivot so quickly and extravagantly from TC's racial credentials, let me do so, so that I can give greater voice to this argument. I am disgusted that the official record of the court will have these spellings documented rather then burnt to a crisp.

Jeroth

Mach Ambassador
Once more, Mayor Jeroth is dodging his lawful duties and failing to appear in court.
The Honourable "Supreme Justice" Walrus Man,

I would like to address that convicted criminal Tyler has been attempting to slander my name. Not only is he insisting that I'm not dodging my duties, but that I have done it twice. Please strike that from the record; the defendant has been taking advantage on the fact that I am busy on the weekends to slander my name.

As far as the current situation, I would like to formally call @Firedemon to the stand to attest more to his relationship on popsicles.

Firedemon

Insurmountably Honorable Supreme Justice W. Man, firstly the Defense disputes that the Defendant Tirin is sufficiently knowledgeable about the biology of demons of fire to conclude that the Defendant Firedemon could not in fact safely consume a liquid nitrogen popsicle. The prevailing means by which tissue is damaged by frost is by the formation of ice crystals, which puncture the tissue's constituent cells' membranes. However, demons of fire must clearly not have water in their bodies, as this water would boil away at their healthy body temperatures. Thus, momentary and localized reduction of temperature is not truly harmful to a demon of fire. Therefore, such a demon could safely consume and enjoy a liquid nitrogen popsicle. Such consumption would necessarily occur quickly, as the popsicle would certainly still melt under conditions of insufficient haste, but the consumption is entirely feasible.

Secondly, the Defense motions that the presence of the letter "u" in certain words, such as "honorable", is generally taboo in his homeland of Texas. The Defendant would likely face persecution if word were to spread that he conformed to un-American spellings, and requests that the Unequivocally Honorable Supreme Justice W. Man not cast judgement on the basis of a cultural orthographical dispute.

Thirdly, the Defense motions that Defendant Tirin's accusation of perjury, which was made on the basis of Defendant Firedemon's choice to conform to his culture's spelling norms, has no standing as alternative spellings are not a form of lying.

Walrus

Oh god heavens YOUR HONOUR, I understand your first overruling but this is absurd. A second time now has race been brought forward as a vain attempt to stamp down those who exist in minority. TC is clearly showing his true colours as a flagrant and vile racist, and it would not surprise me should he be The Menace.
The court interprets this invocation of "Oh god heavens" as synonymous to the word "Objection," and this Oh god heavens is sustained. Colonel "TC" Thunder's racial and familial insinuations here are not accepted and have been stricken from the record.
I would like to address that convicted criminal Tyler has been attempting to slander my name. Not only is he insisting that I'm not dodging my duties, but that I have done it twice. Please strike that from the record; the defendant has been taking advantage on the fact that I am busy on the weekends to slander my name.
The questioning of any type of duty, mayoral or otherwise, is permissible by this court. I will allow Colonel "TC" Thunder to clarify these insinuations.

the Defense motions that Defendant Tirin's accusation of perjury...has no standing as alternative spellings are not a form of lying.
Granted. However, on the charge of perfidy, the court finds you culpable and hereby bestows upon you the title "Perfidious" as punishment.

--------

@Colonel Thunder - Do you have any clarifications to provide for your comment on Jeroth's fulfillment of duties?

Perfidious @Firedemon - Per the formal request of Jeroth, the court mandates that you occupy the stand for a minimum of 1 more word on your relationship with popsicles by the end of this Day. *bangs gavel*

--------

-Exhibit A: The Town Win condition

-Tirin's past filings against the Rogue Tusk (Perfidious Firedemon pg 1; Tirin pg 2)

-Colonel "TC" Thunder's conviction for Malicious Bamboozlement (Perfidious Firedemon pg 1)

-Perfidious Firedemon is a demon made of fire and its implications about his relationship with popsicles (Colonel Thunder pg 1, Objected to by Perfidious Firedemon pg 1)

-Perfidious Firedemon is a scientist who uses thermodynamics, be it for popsicular justice (Perfidious Firedemon pg 1+2) or aquatic villainy (Tirin pg 2)

-A comment on Jeroth's partial absence, with questioning of mayoral duties (Colonel "TC" Thunder pg 1; Jeroth pg 2)

-Perfidious Firedemon's use of various titles for Supreme Justice W. Man (Tirin + Perfidious Firedemon pg 2)

-A comment on Andy's partial absence with racial/familial insinuations (Colonel "TC" Thunder, pg 1)

Last edited:

Firedemon

Transcendentally Honorable Supreme Justice W. Man, the Defendant Perfidious Firedemon is prepared to answer any additional questions regarding his relationship with popsicles. I, Perfidious Firedemon, do solemnly swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help me Maelstrom.

Firedemon

Due to my biology, I am not truly able to consume a creamsicle of any variety, as a temperature sufficiently cold for me to consume without immediate melting would render the creamsicle far too solid to be considered a creamsicle. However, I have attempted it with liquid nitrogen and do enjoy the resultant super-cooled treat.

Colonel Thunder

Renowned Blunderer & Dishonorary Czech
My statement regarding Jeroth's actions may be stricken from the record if desired. By showing up at the last second to court (as he has in recent mafia games) he has technically fulfilled his duties. Though, similar to his general presence on the forum, he seems to be meeting the bare minimum requirements of fulfilling his lawful duties.

While my comment on Andy's race may rightfully be stricken from the record, I would request that my comment regarding his initial absence remain on the record. I find his desire to play the race card to dispose of all accusations unsettling.

Walrus

~Six hours remain in Day 1. Further comment from the Supreme Justice before end of Day should not be expected.

Walrus

Day 1 has ended. The Honourable Supreme Justice W. Man is currently preparing his decision.

Walrus

Day 1 - Execution

During this Day, I have overseen arguments made by a body I asked to "FIND THE MENACE!" Many spoke of the Perfidious Demon Made of Fire, and his relationship with popsicles. This demon claims to use thermodynamics to enjoy liquid nitrogen popsicles, but I know, by his nature as a proudly self-proclaimed scientist, that he uses thermodynamics for a variety of purposes.

Tirin verb’d that the Perfidious Demon Made of Fire channeled thermodynamics to create a heat ray with aims of destroying walrus kind. And I know, by his nature as a demon made of fire, that the thought has crossed his perfidious mind. But far more troubling than the genocide of aquatic races, is the allegation, using bold, italics, and the color red, that Colonel "TC" Thunder may be The Menace.

TC is clearly showing his true colours as a flagrant and vile racist, and it would not surprise me should he be The Menace.
@AndyM03 - your bold, your italics, your red, they all showed me your conviction and your outrage. Colonel "TC" Thunder has ravaged your character with his racist words to a seemingly endless extent, the exact extent being a matter I can only guess at, for what is off the record is off the mind of this court. But your exclamation, still upon the record, stands as monolithic proof of TC's words and as the only instance so far of someone's name being put within the same sentence as the words "The Menace."

The Perfidious Firedemon too was targeted by and Oh god heavens'd to TC's racially charged words. To argue based upon someone's nature as a member of a race, on multiple occasions in the same Day, is truly a sign of malicious personality. And the Perfidious Firedemon also brought up TC's conviction for Malicious Bamboozlement, for which TC had no response.

On this important Day, Colonel "TC" Thunder has shown no defense nor remorse for these actions. And for this reason, this court hereby sentences him to execution.
Colonel "TC" Thunder has been executed! Colonel "TC" Thunder was Doctor Walrus (Town)

"You are Doctor Walrus (Town)! Each night, you may protect any player from being night killed by sending me the message Protect *insert Player Name*. You are allowed to protect yourself.

You win when there are only Town aligned players remaining. You lose when there are no Town aligned players remaining. The game cannot end with a Town defeat as long as a Town aligned player is still alive."

Oh...that wasn't the Menace.

Night 1 Begins. Role actions must be received (via Forum PM) before 5:30pm EST on Thursday 10/11.

P.S. In his last words on this Day, Colonel "TC" Thunder asked for words removed to be added back to the record, and allowed for others to be removed if desired. In addition to his execution, this court desires that all words written by TC in this thread be hereby permanently removed from the Record alongside him.

Last edited:

Walrus

Order in the Fishbowl!

The Honorific Supreme Justice W. Man hereby calls this court back into session. As is customary in this court, today's session will begin with an attendance check...

Ah, the court is glad to find that everyone is here, including, quite surely, The Menace. Please begin.

Nobody died! Day 2 Start. Day 2 will end Sunday at ~5:30pm EDT.

Players
Perfidious Firedemon
Jeroth
Tirin
Andy

Dead
Colonel Thunder - Doctor Walrus (Town)

Last edited:

AndyM03

After witnessing TC's true character after last nights judgement, I can only assume TC was trying to tell us something!
Judging a character by their race is noble after all!
Your most honourable goodness gracious mighty morphing Winter Walrus, the only conclusion I can draw is that we should put the flaming, perfidious demon to death!

Firedemon

Supremely Honorable Honorific Supreme Justice W. Man, the prosecution objects that the most untrustworthy race represented in this trial is none other than the time lord! The Prosecution motions that Defendant Tirin be called to the stand to answer for his crimes of time clone sex orgies and serious causality violations!

Tirin

God-Emperor of Tealkind
Honourable Supreme Justice W. Man, my violations of myself and of causality are not violations of the law, as all involved parties are consenting (in my case multiple times). The fact of the matter is that the perfidious Firedemon is as openly hypocritical as can be; as soon as the race card was again put on the table, he immediately chose to begin attacking me in a manner which he himself found utterly inconsistent with the principles of justice just yesterday. To me, this speaks of a man who will speak any lie and grasp at any straw to see innocents lie dead - he should be struck down.

Top Bottom